My story begins when my wife ordered 14 red balloons for her fathers memorial two years to the day of his death.She received 6 yellow balloons, 2 white, one blue and one Milar smiley face balloon.

Then the florist that delivered told my wife to F@!# off and hung up. Then the supposed CEO sent an email with 100.00 in credits. Flash forward to today where I ordered 30 tulips for my Mom's birthday and one day before her surgery and they were never delivered and sent to Minnesota instead of Mississippi. I called to get this resolved and they said there was nothing they could do until the next week and would refund my money.

These people are the biggest scam artist of all time. They bait and switch, send dead flowers and never deliver on their promises. READ ALL THE REVIEWS. Please send this on every social media outlet you have available as they need to be stopped.

They take very important family occasions and make you look horrible and make you feel worse!!!!!Spread the word.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to "i want their name destroyed!!!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments