Flower Delivery Express - Plant for funeral never arrived

Order was placed for 2 day express shipping in time for a very close friends mother's funeral. Placed order on their website.

Decided to check to make certain all was in order and the order showed it was still being routed to one of their florists when it should have been en route. I called the customer service line 6 times in total. Customer service kept routing me to an acct. specialist and once I was talking with them, would be put on hold and eventually the call just went dead.

I emailed this company 3 times in total and never received any returned response. I am now waiting for a refund as I canceled the order. I will be very surprised if they get this right. I will wait and see if my card is credited back for my canceled order.

Very embarrassed not to have this plant at the funeral. Explaining the situation was something I did not enjoy doing. Extremely bad organization - I really do not fault the customer service people as they have little power and cannot cancel an order.

They are more than likely working for very little money. I fault the company.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Flower Delivery Express - Horrible : Do not use!!!

I ordered and paid for an orchid. They sent a green plant.

The recipient told me it was probably a 5 dollar plant, most definitely not 137.00 orchid.

NO orchid at all in any form. They do not refund, nor do they answer the customer service line. They pretend to be a local florist but are a floral "call center".

Do not order from this site. They know that people have no way to know what was sent, nor do they care.

I called a number from the internet site, which showed a "family owned" florist in the North Port Florida area. In reality it is an internet huge floral call center.

They called my arrangement the "opulent orchid" arangement. It was not opulent nor was it an orchid. The worst part? you can't get them on the phone to complain.

Calls for customer service get routed to an online hold and then "leave a message". They never return calls.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Plant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Flower Delivery Express - Horrible experience, SCAM

Style and Design

So We ordered a plant for a funeral (pictured) and all we received was a bucket of grass and leaves and some ribbon (not in the shape of a bow), there were not even any buds to indicate any type of flower. We spent over $100 for the deluxe.

So I called and so far 6 calls in I have been hung up on 4 times and left 2 vms. I was called back over a day later just to be hung up on and sent to do the same thing again. SCAM!!! This place is a joke.

I am still trying to get through to someone other than the call center. This was beyond embarrassing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Website scam, Website scam - misleading, No cash refund, Difficult to get a refund.

Flower Delivery Express - Ripoff

Flower Delivery Express is a total ripoff. I ordered a plant online for a funeral.

The plant was listed at 44.99; after entering my card information, the final total came to 97.99 plus a 2.99 Honor tribute (whatever that is). The final total billed to my card came to $100.98. I could have hand delivered the plant for much less than that. Anyway, when I tried to cancel the order, I was put on hold for over an hour and then disconnected.

I called back and the same happened again. This is inexcusable and it won't happen to me again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Plant.

Reason of review: 2 issues - Poor customer service and pricing issue ..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

The same thing happened to me. I bought flowers for 30$ and once my credit are went through it showed I paid 100$.

Tried to cancel the order online but no one ever replies to me and then I received a delivery confirmation.

Worst company.

Completely *** service. Rip off!

to Anonymous Larchmont, New York, United States #1091537

Wow! The same thing happened to me.

I am reporting them to Consumer Reports!

No one should use this company!

Flower Delivery Express - Late delivery

My husband and I ordered flowers, for his Uncle's funeral, from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS.COM. We requested that the flowers be delivered next day (Sunday 8/2/15) to a cousins house, as the funeral was on Monday 8/3/15 at 11:00am.

My husband had 12 Aunts and Uncle and this was the last one to pass. He was very heart broken especially because he could not attend the funeral due to reasons beyond our control. We live in South Florida, and the funeral was in South Carolina, so the next best thing was to send some flowers. Well long story short...

after several headaches on the phone with customer service, we had a much harder time grieving, because they took our money and did not deliver the flowers until Wednesday Afternoon (8/5/15).

They had to change the flowers we ordered (because it was to be placed on the casket, and remember the funeral was Monday Aug. 2nd) and in the end sent a plant of much lesser value to our relatives.

Flower Delivery Express - RIP OFF

I ordered a $29.99 plant for someone. All told, the actual cost, after this company added all sorts of charges was $59.99.

Of course, I didn't get the total price to approve before the order was placed. I tried to cancel the order, and of course, the 888 phone number only went to a busy signal. Good grief, what a learning opportunity. Never again will I order from this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now this *** review says I have to enter at least 100 words......... what is the deal, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Plant.

Reason of review: All the above!.

Flower Delivery Express - Incorrect order

White Stone,Virginia

I ordered hydrangeas and pink roses, supposedly 18x18, received a tired, droopy bouquet that looked like last weeks Walmart throw away. So ugly funeral home set out in another room to save me the embarrassment.

For almost $80 this is a joke. Called to have a plant delivered to deceased, customer service representative was pleasant but all they could send was a peace lily.......really? I requested a gardenia or hydrangea plant.

This process took almost a half hour. I had sent an e mail to customer service with picture but received no response so followed up with call and am rewarded with an $80 peace lily.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Plant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Incorrect product, Overpriced product.

Flower Delivery Express is a SCAM

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I understand there is a class-action lawsuit being initiated by Andrew Levetown of Levetown & Jenkins. His contact information is: (703) 618-2264; alevetown@levjen.com. I have a message in to him and intend to participate in order to stop these scammers from taking advantage of others like they did me!

On May 6th, I paid $100 for same-day delivery of a calla lily plant to my sister for her birthday. She received a box of dead flowers a week later. Despite my repeated attempts to contact FDE by phone, e-mail, and website, I have never been able to speak with anyone, and they have never given me any kind of refund. (I just get on-going e-mails regarding my “credit” expiring.)

To add insult to injury, I added a Tribute Tree Program certificate (whereby they promise to plant a tribute tree) in honor of the birthday of my son’s girlfriend, both of whom were killed by a drugged driver on January 25, 2014. This was obviously meaningful and important to me. However, I was e-mailed a corrupted file from an e-mail to which I could not reply, my credit card was charged, and no one has ever responded to my requests for assistance.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Common thieves who hurt people, Being ripped off.

Comments

Marina, California, United States #993147

I agree , from non returned phone calls $500.00 in seperate flower orders, wrong typed information on the gift card,the wrong item or quality ordered obviously compared through photos of the delivered items versus whats on the website. Sending out the original order to a close flower facility near delivery site,should also be looked into they are the ones fullfilling these orders. Horrible in every way

Flower Delivery Express - Plant Review from Ann Arbor, Michigan

Very upset customer- I ordered flowers for my cousins funeral on Thursday morning. Paid extra for same day delivery.

Found out 10 minutes after my order was placed that allergies were a big deal and everyone was asked to donate to the church in leu of flowers. I called immediately to cancel. Within 15-20 minutes of placing the order. I was told by the rep that the order was already on its way!

I expressed my disbelief to him and asked again to cancel. He hung up on me. I called back and spoke to another rep. He said he would put the order on hold but I had to call back Friday to confirm cancellation...riiiight!

I received an email confirming delivery at 7:45 pm. The plant was ordered for delivery by 2pm before cancellation. Extremely ticked off. Everyone I spoke to was rude.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CROOKED COMPANY. PUT THEM OUT IF BUSINESS.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Flower Delivery Express - The person I spoke with took my money and did not get my orders right.

Hopewell,New Jersey
2.0
Turnaround Time

I spoke with someone with a heavy accent; I told her I was sending the same plant($29) to 2 different people. I spelled out the names and addresses. At first my order came to $133.96. I told her to cancel the order--that had to be incorrect.

She explained the costs and why two $29.00 plants would cost me that much money. She spoke with a supervisor--then she quoted a price of $115.00. I still wanted to cancel my order. She insisted she could use a coupon--then the price was changed to 68.96 for the two plants & delivery. I told her to place the order. She told me I would receive an invoice on my email explaining the order. I still haven't received an invoice 2 days later.

One person received his plant with a card that said to "Kelly" (his name is not Kelly) but he said the plant was beautiful. The 2nd person never received his plant--my fourth call to customer service

explained that I was charged $68.96 for one plant and other person never had an order placed, but they would reduce the cost by $10 and give me $100 coupon for future orders.

Thank God I am a christian or that young man would have heard words that would have made his ears fall off!!!!!!!

I will be sure to let everyone I know not to fall for this rip off!

From Sharon Elaine Buck, Hopewell, NJ

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Plant.

Reason of review: my order was not taken correctly and I was overcharged.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.