Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service Review from Riverside, California

2.1
Turnaround Time

Placed order on line at 7am for same day delivery. Paid extra for same day.

They waited all day no delivery made. I called and makia stated they werent scheduled till today? I asked to be refunded for the same day. She stated she would.

They will be gone after noon today and its 110 degrees the flowers will die if not delivered before noon. Mikia said she will call florist. Sad that they offer a service not reliable.

I will not use them again. They arent cheap anyways.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service Review from West Palm Beach, Florida

1.2
Turnaround Time

After purchasing a same day delivery order, I received an email at the end of the day saying it could not be delivered. Then, I received another email saying it was en route and would be delivered.

Today, I got another call asking how I would like to proceed, either rescheduling my order or cancelling. First of all, I find it very unprofessional to wait until the end of the day to notify someone that their same day delivery order could not be delivered. I NEEDED those delivered yesterday and had I been informed earlier that the delivery could not be made I could have gone elsewhere that COULD make a same day delivery. My order was placed around noon and it took 4 hours to figure out that they could not be delivered?

I think not.

I would NEVER recommend this business to anyone....at least not if you need a reliable company that will complete orders as expected. I am still not sure if they were delivered or not.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Flower Delivery Express - Simple Review #1463581173

1.2
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers same day they never arrived next day I talk to them they told me they would give me same-day delivery and make it an upgrade they didn't deliver that one either when I called back they told me they would put money back in my account seven days it's been 5 weeks. I did receive an email asking if I want to use my credit for flowers. Total joke

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Flower Delivery Express - Worst service I've experienced

I wanted to order same-day flowers for my daughter's concert performance. The order went through and they took my money, but then I got a call ten minutes later, claiming the order would not be able to happen and that I needed to respond to an email I had received.

I called in and was put on permanent hold. Half an hour later, I got the email claiming I should choose to either cancel the order or to have it sent the next day, both of which would result in a credit to my account. I figured it was better late than never, so chose the option to have it scheduled the next day. I immediately received an email that indicated that the order 'has shipped and will arrive at the destination at the desired time'.

I was so confused... did that mean it was arriving 'same-day' after all, or 'next-day'? Well... it did not arrive the same day, nor the next day, nor the next.

I left a big complaint email with the company, and, within minutes of sending it, the flowers arrived at my door. They were anything but fresh... the roses had browning and the petals had holes. Now, I get several emails a day, telling me my credit is about to expire.

I cannot go onto any account online to determine if this is valid. I will not use this company again, credit or not.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Wesley's Berries/Flower Delivery Express

Turnaround Time

Buyer beware - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

If I could give less than 1 star I would.

I live in Vancouver, and used Flower Delivery Express to send flowers to a friend who had just given birth in Edmonton. First of all, I thought that I was purchasing $40 flowers, then when it came time to enter my credit card information the total charges came through at over $80 after all the ridiculous fees they add on!

Secondly, when I got my credit card statement the charges came through in USD, even though it was a Canadian transaction sent to a location in Canada! Nowhere on the website did it say that my transaction would be in USD, and this added on over $20 to the total price. Had I known that, I WOULD NOT HAVE bought the flowers through them.

Thirdly, I specifically asked for same day delivery, as you never know how long someone will be in the hospital after giving birth. Later in the day, a lady called me from an external florist company with some questions about the order. I asked her what time I could expect the flowers to be there, and she told me there was no way they would arrive that day. I was very upset, and told her that I had specifically requested same day delivery, or I wouldn't have purchased the flowers at all. She very rudely told me that she was sub-contracted by Wesley's/Flower Delivery Express to put together the order and that I didn't pay her anything or give her any instructions.

In the end, the flowers arrived in the evening on the NEXT DAY, literally as my friend was on her way out the door as she had been sent home!

This part is the real kicker, when I called Wesley's/Flower Delivery Express to tell them I wanted a refund as what I got was in no way what I had ordered, they proceeded to tell me that the only way I was going to get a refund was to have my JUST GIVEN BIRTH and HAD SURGERY friend return to the hospital, with the flowers that are now most definitely dead, and we could then receive a refund.

I argued with the customer service team for quite a while before realizing I was getting nowhere. I will now dispute this transaction with my credit card company and hopefully have a better result...

I was as extremely dissatisfied with this company as a person could be, and I will NEVER order from them EVER again!

Reason of review: ALL of the above! Absolutely horrible company..

Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

1.3
Turnaround Time

What an scam this company is!!!!

I ordered an elaborate flowers worth about $360.00, to grandpa at the hospital fighting for his life whose kidney had started shutting down & doctors gave him 50,50 chance to live or die. We living opposit side of U.S. & so far away, not being able to do anything, we decided to send him a very expressive & expensive most beautiful flower arrangements, so we called this flower express company, which promises same day express delivery via their advertisements & in person via phone call. To make it short, not only that they didn't deliver the flowers I ordered on the same day, they didn't even email me the invoice, and worst of all, they wouldn't tell me what the situation was. They said that they couldn't tell me anything & that I needed to call the next day & talk to customer service. The next day when I called, they said they would transfer me to customer service but no one would not pick up the phone. I tried again, & they did it again. They ignored my phone calls & the next day in the afternoon, they had decided to sent grandpa some 5 or 6 hodgepodge, odd, random, nothing close to the arrangements I had ordered, & gone

ahead & charged me 5 or 6 different prices, adding up to the price I paid for the arrangement I had ordered.

Good news is that Grandpa made it & he went home the next day. These scammers need to refund my credit card for the switch. Please someone stop these *** artists.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.