Turnaround Time

Do not use FlowerDeliveryExpress.com

My sister ordered flowers for a funeral and these criminals added "Enclosure card" fee, "Vase" fee, "Same day delivery" fee, "Shipping" fee, "Handling" fee and a "SALES" fee ...after confirming the total price!!!

The order could NOT be cancelled. The flowers were NOT delivered. Order tracking constantly returned "Order could not be found". Customer service is a scam.

"Customer policy" = no refunds! We have no other option other than to put in a "dispute" with our credit card company to receive our money back.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY no matter what.Check out other review sites like Yelp and see the night mare this company has caused with others.

I ask the customer representative if where are they located. At first I was kind of skeptic to, think they are located in Detroit , MI and sounded like foreigners. After asking a couple of times, I got and answer which seem to be right. They are located from "Philippines" *** luck I say. This should be reported to Interpol or something like from higher ups from UN. They should act to shout down this operation. They must burn in *** from getting people's hard earn money. Please report this to someone who can make a change. *** MONKEYS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of so up set and customer service process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of flower delivery express flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments