100% full

Do not use FlowerDeliveryExpress.com

My sister ordered flowers for a funeral and these criminals added "Enclosure card" fee, "Vase" fee, "Same day delivery" fee, "Shipping" fee, "Handling" fee and a "SALES" fee ...after confirming the total price!!!

The order could NOT be cancelled. The flowers were NOT delivered. Order tracking constantly returned "Order could not be found". Customer service is a scam.

"Customer policy" = no refunds! We have no other option other than to put in a "dispute" with our credit card company to receive our money back.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY no matter what.Check out other review sites like Yelp and see the night mare this company has caused with others.

I ask the customer representative if where are they located. At first I was kind of skeptic to, think they are located in Detroit , MI and sounded like foreigners. After asking a couple of times, I got and answer which seem to be right. They are located from "Philippines" *** luck I say. This should be reported to Interpol or something like from higher ups from UN. They should act to shout down this operation. They must burn in *** from getting people's hard earn money. Please report this to someone who can make a change. *** MONKEYS!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Sympathy Flowers.

I didn't like: So up set, Customer service process.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.