Flowers ordered from Flower Delivery Express

Style and Design

I was very disappointed with the flowers that I ordered. The picture was beautiful and I even paid extra for the "deluxe".

I could have gotten better at Walmart for $9.99.

The flowers were AWFUL. They were left on the front porch in a box the day BEFORE they were scheduled to be delivered, and then they were not arranged, only thrown in the box.  I was embrassed that I had even sent them.  I will never use this service again.  I believe the delivery people believed that I would never see the flowers because they were being delivered to a town many miles from me.  I am at least glad I saw them so I know never to order from this group again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Sweet Surprise Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Beautiful photos on the website.

I didn't like: Quality of the flowers, Quality of flowers, Wrong colors and not upgraded.

Flower Delivery Express - Disappointed

Style and Design

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my mother on 5/6/2016 and put for Saturday delivery. They were delivered alright, not even close to what I ordered. I ordered a pretty bouquet called "Sweet Surprises" and she received a dozen red roses that were starting to brown and wilt.

I called right away when I found out what happened and after 10 minutes on hold a message came on saying leave a message. Rather than leave a message I decided to contact them via the contact form on the company website. That was Saturday and it's now Wednesday with no response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Sweet Surprise Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not what I ordered, no response from company.