Flower Delivery Express - Flower order ripped off

279 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

Do not use this company. They have many hidden fees, do not deliver what you order and their customer service is unreachable. Customer service people that I left messages with have not returned my call. I believe it is designed that your CS can’t be reached after an order is placed on purpose, as then the customer has no recourse. I have been ordering flowers multiple times a month for the company I work for over the internet for years and I have never had this type of experience with a company.

The picture of the flowers I ordered states SAME DELIVERY with a price of $34.99, so why was I charged a Same Day Rush Deliver of $6.99?

I also paid $10 more for a Deluxe Upgrade and they were not upgraded. Nowhere does it say that this price does not include a vase and yet I was charged $6.99 for a vase. I paid $4.99 for a Birthday card to be enclosed and all that was in there was a small name card that I have NEVER in all my years of ordering flowers been charged for, it was certainly not a $4.99 card. Their pictures and advertisements are deceiving and not representational of the product received or the price charged. customer service is horrid. Can't reach customer service either thru email , phone or website

This company is a scam!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Delivery Express Birthday Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #737655

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
279 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.