Do not use this company. They have many hidden fees, do not deliver what you order and their customer service is unreachable. Customer service people that I left messages with have not returned my call. I believe it is designed that your CS can’t be reached after an order is placed on purpose, as then the customer has no recourse. I have been ordering flowers multiple times a month for the company I work for over the internet for years and I have never had this type of experience with a company.

The picture of the flowers I ordered states SAME DELIVERY with a price of $34.99, so why was I charged a Same Day Rush Deliver of $6.99?

I also paid $10 more for a Deluxe Upgrade and they were not upgraded. Nowhere does it say that this price does not include a vase and yet I was charged $6.99 for a vase. I paid $4.99 for a Birthday card to be enclosed and all that was in there was a small name card that I have NEVER in all my years of ordering flowers been charged for, it was certainly not a $4.99 card. Their pictures and advertisements are deceiving and not representational of the product received or the price charged. customer service is horrid. Can't reach customer service either thru email , phone or website

This company is a scam!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no manager and rudeness of operator. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of flower delivery express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $96. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments