North Augusta, South Carolina

I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement.Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant.

Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in the arrangement. Looked nothing like I ordered. Yes, I called as well and did manage to speak with someone who in turn sent me a $50.00 rebate to be used on their site. I stated I wanted a full refund and got no where.

I called my credit card company and was told I had to wait until it actually posted. You can bet your bottom dollar I will be on the phone as soon as it posts to dispute it. A $39.99 arrangement ended up costing $73 with the charge for the card, vase, and handling fee.

Never again.FTD only for me.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Lavender Mix Arrangement.

I liked: Seemed legit but turned out not to be, Honestly think they copied the ftd website.

I didn't like: Customer service, Feel ripped off, Very unprofessional.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $73
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Pure Perfection Bouquet from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Spirit Of The Season Bouquet from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more