North Augusta, South Carolina

I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement.Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant.

Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in the arrangement. Looked nothing like I ordered. Yes, I called as well and did manage to speak with someone who in turn sent me a $50.00 rebate to be used on their site. I stated I wanted a full refund and got no where.

I called my credit card company and was told I had to wait until it actually posted. You can bet your bottom dollar I will be on the phone as soon as it posts to dispute it. A $39.99 arrangement ended up costing $73 with the charge for the card, vase, and handling fee.

Never again.FTD only for me.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Lavender Mix Arrangement.

I liked: Seemed legit but turned out not to be, Honestly think they copied the ftd website.

I didn't like: Customer service, Feel ripped off, Very unprofessional.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $73
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.