Turnaround Time

I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement.Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant.

Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in the arrangement. Looked nothing like I ordered. Yes, I called as well and did manage to speak with someone who in turn sent me a $50.00 rebate to be used on their site. I stated I wanted a full refund and got no where.

I called my credit card company and was told I had to wait until it actually posted. You can bet your bottom dollar I will be on the phone as soon as it posts to dispute it. A $39.99 arrangement ended up costing $73 with the charge for the card, vase, and handling fee.

Never again.FTD only for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with seemed legit but turned out not to be and honestly think they copied the ftd website and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and feel ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flower delivery express lavender mixed bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $73. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express lavender mixed bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments