Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company
I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement.Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant.
Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in the arrangement. Looked nothing like I ordered. Yes, I called as well and did manage to speak with someone who in turn sent me a $50.00 rebate to be used on their site. I stated I wanted a full refund and got no where.
I called my credit card company and was told I had to wait until it actually posted. You can bet your bottom dollar I will be on the phone as soon as it posts to dispute it. A $39.99 arrangement ended up costing $73 with the charge for the card, vase, and handling fee.
Never again.FTD only for me.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Seemed legit but turned out not to be
- Honestly think they copied the ftd website
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Feel ripped off
- Very unprofessional
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..."
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..."