Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company
I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement.Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant.
Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in the arrangement. Looked nothing like I ordered. Yes, I called as well and did manage to speak with someone who in turn sent me a $50.00 rebate to be used on their site. I stated I wanted a full refund and got no where.
I called my credit card company and was told I had to wait until it actually posted. You can bet your bottom dollar I will be on the phone as soon as it posts to dispute it. A $39.99 arrangement ended up costing $73 with the charge for the card, vase, and handling fee.
Never again.FTD only for me.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Seemed legit but turned out not to be
- Honestly think they copied the ftd website
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Feel ripped off
- Very unprofessional
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Its my wedding anniversary and i couldnt see my arrangement being assigned so i try calling all i get is indians directing me to other numbers was strange then..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral. She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered. After much run..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."