Detroit, Michigan

Awesome flowers via the $40.00 Off online orders for The Deal of the Day at www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com.Code HOLYTOLEDO.

No wonder they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The selection was wonderful. But, I'm a cheapy and this deal was too good to pass up. I will recommend Flower Delivery Express to all of my friends.

And, the website was easy to use and very straightforward.

Anyway, I'm sure my mother will enjoy the flowers even more than I enjoyed the shopping experience on Flower Delivery Express.I think I'll go back and buy some for my grandmother.

Review about: Good Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Flower Delivery Express - Review about Fde Valentines Day Flowers from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Pure Perfection Bouquet from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Birthday Flowers from Clearwater, Florida Flower Delivery Express "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Ace Canopy - Setting up 14 x 20 Ace Canopy "We set up our new canopy today. We used the last one for at least 15 years. We take the cover off only for PA snows. Putting the frame together..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more