Awesome flowers via the $40.00 Off online orders for The Deal of the Day at www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com.Code HOLYTOLEDO.
No wonder they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The selection was wonderful. But, I'm a cheapy and this deal was too good to pass up. I will recommend Flower Delivery Express to all of my friends.
And, the website was easy to use and very straightforward.
Anyway, I'm sure my mother will enjoy the flowers even more than I enjoyed the shopping experience on Flower Delivery Express.I think I'll go back and buy some for my grandmother.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Good Service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I don't even have to say anything. What Was received/what was ordered. I'm trying to contact them my call will not go through. Do not order from them EVER!!!..."
- "I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75. I've added a photo of the mum beside a..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "This is the batch of fries i received in my meal. First of all, i don't like seasoned fries, but i tolerate them cos i ..."
- "U have been awaiting a phone call from corporate since August 24th. I posted my complaint on FB n on IG. I left several messages and all no reply..."
- "My 6 year old got her ears pierced at Claire's on August 23rd. We used the antiseptic solution they gave us and rotated the earrings daily as instructed, for 6..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."