Detroit, Michigan

Awesome flowers via the $40.00 Off online orders for The Deal of the Day at www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com.Code HOLYTOLEDO.

No wonder they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The selection was wonderful. But, I'm a cheapy and this deal was too good to pass up. I will recommend Flower Delivery Express to all of my friends.

And, the website was easy to use and very straightforward.

Anyway, I'm sure my mother will enjoy the flowers even more than I enjoyed the shopping experience on Flower Delivery Express.I think I'll go back and buy some for my grandmother.

Review about: Good Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Review about Fde Valentines Day Flowers from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more