Washington, Pennsylvania
100% full

So We ordered a plant for a funeral (pictured) and all we received was a bucket of grass and leaves and some ribbon (not in the shape of a bow), there were not even any buds to indicate any type of flower.We spent over $100 for the deluxe.

So I called and so far 6 calls in I have been hung up on 4 times and left 2 vms. I was called back over a day later just to be hung up on and sent to do the same thing again. SCAM!!! This place is a joke.

I am still trying to get through to someone other than the call center.This was beyond embarrassing.

Review about: Fde Plants A Plenty.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Website scam, Website scam - misleading, No cash refund, Difficult to get a refund.

Review #731963 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $110
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Amirite - Slick site populated by horrible people Amirite "The site looks good. We can give it that. Otherwise, it's a *** mess. The moderators are insane. The stalk you relentlessly. That is of course if you are able..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more Boston Market - Jagged piece of red plastic found in meal! Boston Market "On Tuesday, April 25, 2017: a 1 inch triangular red plastic object was found while eating the Boston Market Chicken Parmesan meal after microwaving! It looked first like a piece..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more