Style and Design

So We ordered a plant for a funeral (pictured) and all we received was a bucket of grass and leaves and some ribbon (not in the shape of a bow), there were not even any buds to indicate any type of flower.We spent over $100 for the deluxe.

So I called and so far 6 calls in I have been hung up on 4 times and left 2 vms. I was called back over a day later just to be hung up on and sent to do the same thing again. SCAM!!! This place is a joke.

I am still trying to get through to someone other than the call center.This was beyond embarrassing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service and website scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flower delivery express plant and associated monetary loss in the amount of $110. Flower Delivery Express needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments