Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible....
People, please look for the local floral boutiques.This Company is a scam.
DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which is a third party company. He paid for Platinum Roses with an Exquisite upgrade ( they look very beautiful online). Instead i received a completely different bouquet (if I can call it a bouquet) that had 4 small roses( about 8in each) and some wild flowers around them.
I called up the local flower shop that delivered my flowers to me and found out that they only got $40 for my order and they have a $10 delivery fee which left them with only $30 to complete the order. The total amount paid for my flowers was of $170 with $52 in savings which lead to a grand total of $117 So if the local shop got only $40 for my flowers QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE REST OF THE MONEY? I called customer service and complained . The agent I spoke with appeared to be very ignorant telling me that the details of my order were not correct when I have a printed summary of the order and all the charges for it.
She kept repeating that I don't understand in order to make me appear and feel like I have the wrong order and That I have no clue about what I was asking her. She tried to tell me that there wasn't an exquisite upgrade on my order and that was why the bouquet was so small when the local florist confirmed that on her attempt to let this company know that she doesn't have the flowers requested they replied back by saying that she could send whatever. I never got this issue resolved. I kept being put on hold until the call will go dead and on my request to speak with manager or someone higher I got hung up right in my face in a very disrespectful way and this is not acceptable.
THIS COMPANY NOT ONLY RIPS PEOPLE OFF OF THEIR MONEY BUT IT TREATS ITS CUSTOMERS LIKE ***!!!!!NEVER EVER ORDERING FROM THIRD PARTY COMPANIES AGAIN IN MY LIFE AND THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THAT TOO!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Platinum Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral. She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered. After much run..."
- "About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!!..."
- "Could UPS be a sh**ier delivery service. I've had UPS deliver packages to my house many times and every time they have, there has been no knock on the door,..."
- "I was ready to place my hamburger on the bun when i opened the bun and there are bugs in the bread..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."