Carbondale, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

People, please look for the local floral boutiques.This Company is a scam.

DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which is a third party company. He paid for Platinum Roses with an Exquisite upgrade ( they look very beautiful online). Instead i received a completely different bouquet (if I can call it a bouquet) that had 4 small roses( about 8in each) and some wild flowers around them.

I called up the local flower shop that delivered my flowers to me and found out that they only got $40 for my order and they have a $10 delivery fee which left them with only $30 to complete the order. The total amount paid for my flowers was of $170 with $52 in savings which lead to a grand total of $117 So if the local shop got only $40 for my flowers QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE REST OF THE MONEY? I called customer service and complained . The agent I spoke with appeared to be very ignorant telling me that the details of my order were not correct when I have a printed summary of the order and all the charges for it.

She kept repeating that I don't understand in order to make me appear and feel like I have the wrong order and That I have no clue about what I was asking her. She tried to tell me that there wasn't an exquisite upgrade on my order and that was why the bouquet was so small when the local florist confirmed that on her attempt to let this company know that she doesn't have the flowers requested they replied back by saying that she could send whatever. I never got this issue resolved. I kept being put on hold until the call will go dead and on my request to speak with manager or someone higher I got hung up right in my face in a very disrespectful way and this is not acceptable.

THIS COMPANY NOT ONLY RIPS PEOPLE OFF OF THEIR MONEY BUT IT TREATS ITS CUSTOMERS LIKE ***!!!!!NEVER EVER ORDERING FROM THIRD PARTY COMPANIES AGAIN IN MY LIFE AND THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THAT TOO!!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Platinum Roses.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $117
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

charleygirl
Tulare, California, United States #1130400

I tried to call this company as well.The same phone number I used to order now goes to a "directory" that can not seem to understand anything say.

A total rip off, nothing delivered was as ordered and will never use again.Think I am going to call my credit card company and see what I can do about it.

Kpnlsw

Happened to me too. Very angry and upset with the flowers I was given. Horrible company .