Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible....

266 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

People, please look for the local floral boutiques.This Company is a scam.

DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which is a third party company. He paid for Platinum Roses with an Exquisite upgrade ( they look very beautiful online). Instead i received a completely different bouquet (if I can call it a bouquet) that had 4 small roses( about 8in each) and some wild flowers around them.

I called up the local flower shop that delivered my flowers to me and found out that they only got $40 for my order and they have a $10 delivery fee which left them with only $30 to complete the order. The total amount paid for my flowers was of $170 with $52 in savings which lead to a grand total of $117 So if the local shop got only $40 for my flowers QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE REST OF THE MONEY? I called customer service and complained . The agent I spoke with appeared to be very ignorant telling me that the details of my order were not correct when I have a printed summary of the order and all the charges for it.

She kept repeating that I don't understand in order to make me appear and feel like I have the wrong order and That I have no clue about what I was asking her. She tried to tell me that there wasn't an exquisite upgrade on my order and that was why the bouquet was so small when the local florist confirmed that on her attempt to let this company know that she doesn't have the flowers requested they replied back by saying that she could send whatever. I never got this issue resolved. I kept being put on hold until the call will go dead and on my request to speak with manager or someone higher I got hung up right in my face in a very disrespectful way and this is not acceptable.

THIS COMPANY NOT ONLY RIPS PEOPLE OFF OF THEIR MONEY BUT IT TREATS ITS CUSTOMERS LIKE ***!!!!!NEVER EVER ORDERING FROM THIRD PARTY COMPANIES AGAIN IN MY LIFE AND THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THAT TOO!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flower Delivery Express Platinum Roses
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #740712

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
266 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
charleygirl

Mar 19 #1130400 Tulare, California, United States

I tried to call this company as well. The same phone number I used to order now goes to a "directory" that can not seem to understand anything say. A total rip off, nothing delivered was as ordered and will never use again. Think I am going to call my credit card company and see what I can do about it.

0 0 Reply
Kpnlsw

Dec 11, 2015 #1077147

Happened to me too. Very angry and upset with the flowers I was given. Horrible company .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×