People, please look for the local floral boutiques.This Company is a scam.
DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which is a third party company. He paid for Platinum Roses with an Exquisite upgrade ( they look very beautiful online). Instead i received a completely different bouquet (if I can call it a bouquet) that had 4 small roses( about 8in each) and some wild flowers around them.
I called up the local flower shop that delivered my flowers to me and found out that they only got $40 for my order and they have a $10 delivery fee which left them with only $30 to complete the order. The total amount paid for my flowers was of $170 with $52 in savings which lead to a grand total of $117 So if the local shop got only $40 for my flowers QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE REST OF THE MONEY? I called customer service and complained . The agent I spoke with appeared to be very ignorant telling me that the details of my order were not correct when I have a printed summary of the order and all the charges for it.
She kept repeating that I don't understand in order to make me appear and feel like I have the wrong order and That I have no clue about what I was asking her. She tried to tell me that there wasn't an exquisite upgrade on my order and that was why the bouquet was so small when the local florist confirmed that on her attempt to let this company know that she doesn't have the flowers requested they replied back by saying that she could send whatever. I never got this issue resolved. I kept being put on hold until the call will go dead and on my request to speak with manager or someone higher I got hung up right in my face in a very disrespectful way and this is not acceptable.
THIS COMPANY NOT ONLY RIPS PEOPLE OFF OF THEIR MONEY BUT IT TREATS ITS CUSTOMERS LIKE ***!!!!!NEVER EVER ORDERING FROM THIRD PARTY COMPANIES AGAIN IN MY LIFE AND THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THAT TOO!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Platinum Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "Wow... Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express). My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- "I rented SUV from Santa Clarita, CA location as one way to drop off in Denver CO. 1. The car was dirty from inside and they did not do anything..."
- "Freelancer has always had a problem with anyone I have talked to in regards to validating your account, bullying others and overcharging. Here's a new low though, they TOOK over..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."