Early summer order $80.00 arrangement for son-in-law's father's funeral.Got to funeral home and the "arrangement" was $5.00 philodendron that I could have got at Walmart!
Complained, and got store refund of $51.00 which I tried to use this past week and they wanted another $47.00 on top of the credit to send cut flowers!
That's $98.00 for cut flowers! No thanks!
Got refund back to credit card, but also received the arrangement today, (their mistake) and it is an extremely poor substitute for what is pictured!
Will never use this company again, they scam you by not showing all the extra fees before they get your money.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Website scam - misleading
- No cash refund
- Only store credit
- Reason of review:
- Most of the above!!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..."
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."