Pittsboro, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved

Early summer order $80.00 arrangement for son-in-law's father's funeral.Got to funeral home and the "arrangement" was $5.00 philodendron that I could have got at Walmart!

Complained, and got store refund of $51.00 which I tried to use this past week and they wanted another $47.00 on top of the credit to send cut flowers!

That's $98.00 for cut flowers! No thanks!

Got refund back to credit card, but also received the arrangement today, (their mistake) and it is an extremely poor substitute for what is pictured!

Will never use this company again, they scam you by not showing all the extra fees before they get your money.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Funeral Flowers.

I didn't like: Website scam - misleading, No cash refund, Only store credit.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Most of the above!! / $51
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

what # did you call for help. im having problems with them also

Review about Flower Delivery Express Sunshine And Tulips Bouquet from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Birthday Cake Flowers from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more