Early summer order $80.00 arrangement for son-in-law's father's funeral.Got to funeral home and the "arrangement" was $5.00 philodendron that I could have got at Walmart!
Complained, and got store refund of $51.00 which I tried to use this past week and they wanted another $47.00 on top of the credit to send cut flowers!
That's $98.00 for cut flowers! No thanks!
Got refund back to credit card, but also received the arrangement today, (their mistake) and it is an extremely poor substitute for what is pictured!
Will never use this company again, they scam you by not showing all the extra fees before they get your money.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Website scam - misleading
- No cash refund
- Only store credit
- Reason of review:
- Most of the above!!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of! First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses. A crappy..."
- "Spent $164.46 for a anniversary delivery yesterday. Promised it be there in 4 hours... MY WIFE Still doesnt have them... a over 30 hours later... There is a letter on..."
- "This company is a SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING. I ordered $44.00 flowers to be delivered they charged me $109.00 I called never spoke to a person and the..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."