100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

Early summer order $80.00 arrangement for son-in-law's father's funeral.Got to funeral home and the "arrangement" was $5.00 philodendron that I could have got at Walmart!

Complained, and got store refund of $51.00 which I tried to use this past week and they wanted another $47.00 on top of the credit to send cut flowers!

That's $98.00 for cut flowers! No thanks!

Got refund back to credit card, but also received the arrangement today, (their mistake) and it is an extremely poor substitute for what is pictured!

Will never use this company again, they scam you by not showing all the extra fees before they get your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of website scam - misleading and no cash refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "most of the above!!" of flower delivery express flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $51. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

what # did you call for help. im having problems with them also