Pittsboro, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved

Early summer order $80.00 arrangement for son-in-law's father's funeral.Got to funeral home and the "arrangement" was $5.00 philodendron that I could have got at Walmart!

Complained, and got store refund of $51.00 which I tried to use this past week and they wanted another $47.00 on top of the credit to send cut flowers!

That's $98.00 for cut flowers! No thanks!

Got refund back to credit card, but also received the arrangement today, (their mistake) and it is an extremely poor substitute for what is pictured!

Will never use this company again, they scam you by not showing all the extra fees before they get your money.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Funeral Flowers.

I didn't like: Website scam - misleading, No cash refund, Only store credit.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Most of the above!! / $51
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

what # did you call for help. im having problems with them also