Style and Design
Turnaround Time

The company was very inconsiderate they refused to give me a refund also they wanted to charge me more money.I spoke to the supervisor and she also refused to accommodate me.

The customer service was rude. I stayed on the phone an hour trying to get proper service. Customer service there was nothing that she could do for me. I have not received any flowers nor have I received a refund.

My coupon code is DaD 619.

When I called to order the flowers they insisted that I must pay 99.00 on top of the credit that I had.I was cheated out of my credit .This company is very bad and rude I will never order anything from them again.

This person wrote the review because of "i also had problems with payment also honorning their promotions. " of flower delivery express flowers from Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $51 and wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i feel like this company is a scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments