Don't buy from these people!I ordered sunflowers for my fiance on valentines day.

The flowers she received were half of what was pictured online (I count 9 visible sunflowers in the picture. she received 5), and this was after I paid the $20 to upgrade to premium! No response to my complaint.

Obviously they do not care about repeat customers or honoring implied agreements (i.e.if they picture 9 sunflowers, i should be getting at least 9 sunflowers) What a total waste of my time and money.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Call you Credit Card Bank and let them know what happen. They might be able to file a claim for a full refund as you did not receive what you paid for.