1.5

I have been ordering flowers for family and loved ones for 40 years and never have flowers not been delivered...until now.

Flower Delivery Express never did deliver flowers to my wife at her work for our anniversary. I even paid a special fee to have them delivered quickly and it still didn't get there.

Then when I tried to use their "Customer Support Form" I was never able to send it. Then when I tried to email directly they never responded. Then when I called I was placed on hold over and over again, 15-20 minutes at a time.

As I write the day after I am on hold and have been for twenty minutes.

Avoid this terrible company if you can and go somewhere else.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flower delivery express flowers from Flower Delivery Express was never got flowers delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments