I bought online on 2/12/15 an exotic arrangement and a bunch of birthday balloons for my friends birthday to be delivered on 2/13/15.I paid extra for the delivery and was sent an email stating they were on the way...

They never showed up..... I have called 9 times today ... I've either been hung up on, transferred, or put on hold forever and they never returned . They obviously outsource to another country as there is a serious language barrier and it's very hard to hear with all the background noise ....the one person that stayed On the line long enough with me he asked if they could send them after 7pm or Monday ...I said no he isn't at his office nor is it his birthday anymore...

He said well we are busy its Valentine's day!

I paid $259.00 for nothing to arrive and to be treated as if they are going to do my favor by getting it there whenever they have time....I will never use them again!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of flower delivery express flowers. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments