1.8
Turnaround Time

I Placed my Mothers Day 2015 order for my Mom two weeks in advance and paid extra to have it delivered on mothers day.The order NEVER CAME.

I was charged double what they quoted me. I received order confirmation emails and credit card info of people I don't even know. I wasted over an hour on the phone with people who barely spoke English trying to straighten it out. NO Refund.

My Mom never got her flowers at all. And I was charged Double the quoted price. Total scam.

Do NOT give these people your credit card info!scam scam

This reviewer shared experience about "never received order" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express was never received product and hidden handling fees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments