I hate to repeat the same thing all over again exactly like other complaints have written because it sounds *** of me.The reason I went ahead with the order is because the flower delivery express websites says that their average review rating is 5 (here it is 1 or - if there was minus stars).

This is definitely scam and false advertising and I think Google should not allow this kind of scam business advertising!Like other complaints, this flower was ordered for a particular event on a particular date, all together is "one order", if they cannot deliver the order, then should not accept the order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "actually, all of the above" of flower delivery express arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $61. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Comcast - COMCRASH SUCKS!! 100mb/sec package, YEAH RIGHT!! Comcast "Supposed to be getting an "Upgraded" package @ 100mb/download, and I can barely get 25-39mb on a good day!! Cannot believe I have been a customer for more than 2..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more