I order flowers to be sent to my daughter in the hospital, never delivered.I received an e-mail apologizing for a problem that they said they had in delivering them.

I contacted company, gave them my daughters home address & phone # & asked that they send the flowers there. Again, no flowers ever delivered. After several e-mails & talking with a couple of their representatives, who assured me that all would be taken care of, I finely asked for a refund of my $52.00. I was told that they would do that in 3 to 4 days.

It's now been over a week 7 still no refund or any answer to my last phone call when I asked them to call me back.BAD COMPANY!!!!

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Fanatics - DO NOT SHOP HERE Fanatics "I received a sweatshirt 5 weeks ago, worn it 3 times and paid $54.99 for it. I went to wear it this morning and found that it was splitting in..." Read more