1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for a dying friend in the hospital, they have NOT delivered them yet over 24 hours later!!!They promise same day delivery!!

When I go to the website, put in the info they ask for, I get a msg. telling me to check my email in a few minutes, but there has NOT BEEN ONE SINGLE EMAIL FROM THEM!!!!! I would NOT recommend this *** hole of a company to ANYONE!!! Keep getting hung up on and put on hold then hung up on!!!

WORST FLOWER COMPANY OUT THERE.

I am ordering flowers from a different florist and pray to God my friend does not die before she can receive the flowers to tell her I love her!!This is horrible.

This reviewer shared experience about "terrible customer service" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. kenttaki is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flowers at Flower Delivery Express was flowers not deliverd same day, i would give zero stars if i could and rude and do not understand english Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments