Our Mom passed last week and her service was this last Tuesday.A close relative in Chicago could not come but said they had sent lovely flowers, they called to inquire as to which of us girls had taken the flowers.

home. We told her there were no flowers here from them. She called and requested a delivery confirmation and they told her that the flowers were delivered to the correct funeral home; even gave her a date and time! So she called us back to see if perhaps we were mistaken.

We went through all of the cards from the flowers again and hers was not there so she again called the service demanding to know what happened to her flower order. This time she was told that the local florist did not have the flowers to fill the order so it did not get filled. She was told that the florist should have called her about substitutions and they don't know "how this happened" and they have "never had this happen before". Our relative is now in the process of trying to get her money back and it appears that it will be difficult!

She has instead made a donation to the American Heart Association on behalf of iur Mom.Don't ever use this service, they are a joke and a group of thieves and liars!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Flower Delivery Express "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more John Edwards Life Quest Seminars Klemmer Life Quest Seminars "Is this John Edwards, author at Life Quest Seminars ? Life Quest Seminars is offering a cruise with him, to celebrate THEIR anniversary. John Edwards is falling for the Klemmer..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer - Thanking the president Barack Obama for taking the time to r Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "Update October 6th 2017 I just want to thank President Barack Obama for reaching back out to me with a letter from his office I had sent him documentation of..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more