I am very distraught!!!!

I sent an e-mail to customer service, and numerous phone calls to no avail.

I ordered the flowers on Wednesday, May 7, 2014. I was charged

$66.00 dollars. I am very upset.

I lost my beautiful son recently and I choose to be alone on Mothers Day. My mother understands, and now my loving mother is without flowers. I will try later to order my mother flowers again with a reputable florist online, fedx.

I called Fox News today in reference to the fraudulent website; flower delivery express .com. I am going to call the fraud department of Wells Fargo today as well. Words cannot describe the pain I've endured on this special day; Mothers Day. I hope this matter gets resolved promptly!!!!!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Tophatter - CLOSING MY ACCOUNT A SCAM! Tophatter "I have ordered from this site because i thought i was getting a good deal on my items.. well if i would of found this site before i wasted my..." Read more