Flower Delivery Express - Nobody is Honest, here
Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary.Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later.
Customer service on day of delivery promised it was on the delivery truck and would be delivered same-day. When order wasn't delivered that day, would not respond to email request to cancel order. Would not respond to emails for assistance. Spoke with managers after delivery who promised to investigate and refund but never did.
Other managers refused to investigate and said that it was "impossible" to refund money for the order.
Refused to refund money paid for flowers.My wife now thinks I am unreliable and a cheapskate.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "Try and navigate off their site, pop up for $40 off, the scam is their shipping is $19.99 and handling is another $10, this is more than 2X other services...."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."