We contracted with this company because they advertised and promised same day delivery - we even paid an additional fee to get this service.This purchase was to celebrate an occasion on the day of delivery that we could not attend.

Two days later, we find out that the delivery was never made. In talking to the company, and putting me on hold for over 20 minutes, they informed me that they will not refund our money and say that that flowers will eventually be delivered.

They felt no obligation to perform as advertised and as long as they eventually deliver the flowers, their obligation is satisfied.If we had known this, we would have gone to another company.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Forest River - Manufacturing/Installation Flaw - Rain Gutter Forest River "I just purchased a 2018 Forest River Wildwood Lodge. First with the good point, I love the layout, amenities and the look of the model inside and out. Apparently, according..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Evine Live - Low life evine Evine Live "I writing this to let consumers know that Evine is a 3rd rate company. I purchased a hair removal kit that has Never worked. Because the host said it should..." Read more Overstock - FALSE ADVERTISING, BAIT & SWITCH Overstock "DO NOT ORDER FROM OVERSTOCK or SEARS!!! this company if you can call it that is a joke. I purchased a 24' INTEX POOL that they had listed online on..." Read more