Miami, Florida

First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon.Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of the highway.

Not acceptable. To top it off they must outsource customer service because service is horrible and can barely understand them. I had to call over 5 times before getting a manager on the phone due to me not having the confirmation # calls kept dropping.

Had the same experience today trying to get a refund for their mess up!!We will never use this Flower Delivery Express again!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Peonis.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

BOOO!You screwed up and want to blame someone else.

You put the order in the same day and then were upset that they came late in the day? You called 5 times and did not have the confirmation number. Well blame everyone else and ask for your money back. You sound like a cheap ***.

BTW who orders Peonies for a 1st anniversary?

Apologize to your wife for forgetting your anniversary (which clearly you did hence the late order of flowers, or your personal assistant sucks) and get over it.What did the peonies set you back 20 bucks?