Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary
First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon.Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of the highway.
Not acceptable. To top it off they must outsource customer service because service is horrible and can barely understand them. I had to call over 5 times before getting a manager on the phone due to me not having the confirmation # calls kept dropping.
Had the same experience today trying to get a refund for their mess up!!We will never use this Flower Delivery Express again!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Peonis
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "I don't even have to say anything. What Was received/what was ordered. I'm trying to contact them my call will not go through. Do not order from them EVER!!!..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..."