I was promised a 100$ credit that has never been received,

Dr.Arnold Pusar 561 998 0827 -5329 ascot bend boca raton Florida Have called e- mailed with no response.

The flower delivery was promised the day of the event but was not received until the next day. Asked for a refund but was promised a $100!credit which has never been received. You do not meet your advertised claims!

If you want to keep me as a customer, honor your commitment.If I do not hear from you, I will report you to the BetterBusiness Bureau let alone make this public to whomever I speak to.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more Cheetos Cheetos "What happened!! These were my favorite at one time and now they are nasty!! It tastes like the oil they use now has a distinct taste that overcomes the whole..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Blink health ripoff customers Blink Health "6 months ago i bought Oxcarbazepine 600mg 60 tablets i payed around $45.00 including $5.00 off for new customers. Today i checked the price again and it was $38.31 and..." Read more