Ordered flowers to be sent to my daughter's job on Wed to congratulate her on graduating from college.She did not receive them.

Called the next day and got the automated response- gave information so that I could be contacted by a customer service representative. I was not. I called today-Friday was told they did not show a record of it, was asked to hold on. The representative came back on the phone and told me that their computer system went down so the flowers were never ordered.

I was told they would go out today. I called again at 12:00 to check on the status explaining that my daughter leaves work at 1:30 and I would need to cancel the order if they would not be able to deliver they by then. I was told that they were on the truck and they would not be able to cancel the order. It is now 1:00 and I suppose she will have to travel back to her job to get them rather than have them stay at work the whole weekend and not be able to enjoy them!

My daughter did recieve the flowers just before she left for the day at 2:00!There was no offer of any compensation for my inconvience.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more