Ordered flowers to be sent to my daughter's job on Wed to congratulate her on graduating from college.She did not receive them.

Called the next day and got the automated response- gave information so that I could be contacted by a customer service representative. I was not. I called today-Friday was told they did not show a record of it, was asked to hold on. The representative came back on the phone and told me that their computer system went down so the flowers were never ordered.

I was told they would go out today. I called again at 12:00 to check on the status explaining that my daughter leaves work at 1:30 and I would need to cancel the order if they would not be able to deliver they by then. I was told that they were on the truck and they would not be able to cancel the order. It is now 1:00 and I suppose she will have to travel back to her job to get them rather than have them stay at work the whole weekend and not be able to enjoy them!

My daughter did recieve the flowers just before she left for the day at 2:00!There was no offer of any compensation for my inconvience.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments