Flower Delivery Express - Review about Fde Autumns Jewels from Pahrump, Nevada
I ordered flowers for my mother.The photos I picked online were beautiful.
Lithe flowers she received were junk. So embarrassing. I called immediately. Talked to at least 5 different representatives.
They never replaced or made the order right.
Do not use this company.The first phot was what I ordered the second is what was delivered
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Fde Autumns Jewels
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wow... Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express). My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I..."
- "I ordered 3 arrangements For 269.00,when they arrived each one were smaller and did not look like what's on their site.when calling to get a refund I got 15.00off..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "Ive been with digis for over six months and am very pissed off with there lies excuses and customer service!! I pay almost 90 dollars a month for 20 MBPS..."
- "I bought a Seiki 4K tv about a year ago. Recently, it stopped working. It turns on but is stuck on the Seiki logo and won't do anything. Customer service..."
- "Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."