It was my 5th Anniversary and my truck driving husband called FDE.They promised same day delivery-Not!
He told them lillies-Not 1 lilly in bouquet.
He told them what to write on card and I get a card with words written-NO CARD, NO SIGNATURE.It's kind of funny.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..."
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I purposely used a seldom used (if ever used) credit card for my order, because I'm a bit "skittish" of using credit cards with companies I..."
- "This white dress came with a dark spot in the MIDDLE of it, in the FRONT! My daughter had a modeling gig, but she couldn't wear the dress because..."
- "Over the weekend I went to Filibertos and purchased 1 super nacho and 1 carne asada burrito total, according to my receipt was $17.26, Monday morning I checked and it..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."