Review about Flower Delivery Express Birthday Flowers from Clearwater, Florida

First time customer

A very special birthday, ruined by this company.Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer.

Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big birthday balloon for 4.99$ and chocolates for 9.99 and express delivery . At the end they delivered the arrangement at 3pm to an office about to close,the wrong and totaly different flowers;a regular size, no balloon and no chocolates

When I call customer service in India, they didnt want to reimburse me because I received the flowers, but they offer me to send the missing balloon and the chocolates! You can tell the upset I am. With all the famous discount I paid 118 $ dollars and at the end she want to give me 40 back.

What about customer satisfaction? And liability cause and for falses reviews on their website. Their reviews they post are before service..really smart company.

No a single email apology receive!I will complain with BBB and call the news if they dont bring a real solution

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Delivery Express Birthday Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #815313 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about