Review about Flower Delivery Express Celebrate The Day Bouquet from Rainier, Washington

366 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of!First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses.

A crappy cheap bouquet of carnations were received!! It took me 2 days of non stop calling to even get the chance to talk to a customer service rep. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of ***, unprofessional things they said over the phone. I (obviously) wanted a full refund but instead was offered a $15 (haha) refund and $200 in store credit..

I thought "I don't want to order anymore flowers from you..even for free!" But accepted the offer anyway after about 35 min of arguing back and forth. Today, I went to use my "in store credit" only to find out that it is broken up into 4 different $50 credits. Everything in their online store is already "$40 off" so I really am only getting $10 off...4 times... Nothing in their store is even cheap enough to do this.

So I decide to just use one of them and send my grandma some flowers.. I get to the checkout and none of the codes even work!!! I called their customer service number 9 times and was never able to reach a customer service rep.

I was just on hold until a voicemail popped up.Horrible scammers are what they are!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Delivery Express Celebrate The Day Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #703439

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
366 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.