Review about Flower Delivery Express Celebrate The Day Bouquet from Rainier, Washington
Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of!First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses.
A crappy cheap bouquet of carnations were received!! It took me 2 days of non stop calling to even get the chance to talk to a customer service rep. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of ***, unprofessional things they said over the phone. I (obviously) wanted a full refund but instead was offered a $15 (haha) refund and $200 in store credit..
I thought "I don't want to order anymore flowers from you..even for free!" But accepted the offer anyway after about 35 min of arguing back and forth. Today, I went to use my "in store credit" only to find out that it is broken up into 4 different $50 credits. Everything in their online store is already "$40 off" so I really am only getting $10 off...4 times... Nothing in their store is even cheap enough to do this.
So I decide to just use one of them and send my grandma some flowers.. I get to the checkout and none of the codes even work!!! I called their customer service number 9 times and was never able to reach a customer service rep.
I was just on hold until a voicemail popped up.Horrible scammers are what they are!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Celebrate The Day Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."