Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of!First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses.
A crappy cheap bouquet of carnations were received!! It took me 2 days of non stop calling to even get the chance to talk to a customer service rep. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of ***, unprofessional things they said over the phone. I (obviously) wanted a full refund but instead was offered a $15 (haha) refund and $200 in store credit..
I thought "I don't want to order anymore flowers from you..even for free!" But accepted the offer anyway after about 35 min of arguing back and forth. Today, I went to use my "in store credit" only to find out that it is broken up into 4 different $50 credits. Everything in their online store is already "$40 off" so I really am only getting $10 off...4 times... Nothing in their store is even cheap enough to do this.
So I decide to just use one of them and send my grandma some flowers.. I get to the checkout and none of the codes even work!!! I called their customer service number 9 times and was never able to reach a customer service rep.
I was just on hold until a voicemail popped up.Horrible scammers are what they are!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Celebrate The Day Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..."
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "Worst customer service ever, I wish I whould had read the yelp reviews about this website.Do yourself a favor and read the reviews nevvver in my entire life will I..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."