Rainier, Washington

Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of!First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses.

A crappy cheap bouquet of carnations were received!! It took me 2 days of non stop calling to even get the chance to talk to a customer service rep. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of ***, unprofessional things they said over the phone. I (obviously) wanted a full refund but instead was offered a $15 (haha) refund and $200 in store credit..

I thought "I don't want to order anymore flowers from you..even for free!" But accepted the offer anyway after about 35 min of arguing back and forth. Today, I went to use my "in store credit" only to find out that it is broken up into 4 different $50 credits. Everything in their online store is already "$40 off" so I really am only getting $10 off...4 times... Nothing in their store is even cheap enough to do this.

So I decide to just use one of them and send my grandma some flowers.. I get to the checkout and none of the codes even work!!! I called their customer service number 9 times and was never able to reach a customer service rep.

I was just on hold until a voicemail popped up.Horrible scammers are what they are!!!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Celebrate The Day Bouquet.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion