Review about Flower Delivery Express Flower Arrangement from Cleveland, Ohio
First picture-what I ordered.Second picture-what I got.
Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response and what I got was 20 minutes later this little bouquet that is supposed to be like the first boquet and I paid over $50.00 for it! While the roses are pretty, not worth $50.00, it was late only delivered with four phone calls and five emails requesting a refund for non-delivered item. Oh, they also charged me More on my credit card then what my receipt says.
That issue seems to not be being resolved and I will continue to call and email about that.
NEVER use this site!EVER!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "On Oct. 29, I ate at Bob Evans St. Clairsville. The plate had old dried up food on it and the turkey had a little bitter taste to it. I..."
- "SOLD A PRODUCT TO MR. ROWE , ANY PROBLEMS HE HAD WITH OUR PRODUCT WE ADDRESSED AND MADE GOOD, HE DID NO WANT TO FOLLOW PROTOCAL AND THOUGHT HE WOULD..."
- "we just moved with these guys and we were skeptical because we seen on this website that they were a scam, an boy were they wrong these guys were great..."