I spend over $100 on a bouquet for my sisters birthday, and I was beyond shocked when she aent me a picture of what she received. Very unhappy...when I called to complain they put me on hold and kept me on hold. I will never use this service and neither should anyone else.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother. The photos I picked online were beautiful. Lithe flowers she received were junk. So embarrassing. I called immediately. Talked to at least 5 different..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "I purchased a vinyl album from the band Bad Suns (Kings Road Merch manages their online store). The album arrived with a torn up and bent album jacket/cover. I wrote..."
- "I attended the 1020 Barbershop 3 showing at the Edwards Temecula 15. I was sitting in either row J or K seats 7-11. My wallet must have fallen out from..."
- "Ordered the "what a treat bouquet". Got a pure yellow bouquet of half-assed flowers. This is the bouquet i got. Will never return to them. $75 for a..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."