Flower Delivery Express - Review about Flowers from Bellflower, California
False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered!Pissed off and out 50.00.
At the top of the page it says $40.00 savings code now activated and you think you are getting the discount right then but way at the bottom it says it is a rebate for future orders.What a scam!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I ordered 3 arrangements For 269.00,when they arrived each one were smaller and did not look like what's on their site.when calling to get a refund I got 15.00off..."
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "Yesterday, it was Easter and after church we went to Benihanas to have lunch. The service was great until the cook arrived at the table. He did not seem ready..."
- "I called in an order with my body measurements from a local seamstress. I ordered to items. Upon receiving order , I tried on immediately , one pant was..."
- "Long slow lines??? How long does ut take to hand someone their *** package? Not to mention the malases glacial pace pretty much EVERYONE who works there! Can i..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."