Bellflower, California
Featured Not resolved

False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered!Pissed off and out 50.00.

Hidden fees.

At the top of the page it says $40.00 savings code now activated and you think you are getting the discount right then but way at the bottom it says it is a rebate for future orders.What a scam!

Review about: Flowers.

1.6
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

LadyScot

And yet you have to click that you agree with the charges and the savings plan before you are able to pay.

The flowers are not bad. The page also tells you that the order will be filled by a florist in the are of delivery and arrangements may not look exactly like the picture. You have to accept this as well before payment.

Flower Delivery Express - Review about Fde Valentines Day Flowers from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Flower Arrangement from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more