Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed.The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had left on vacation.
I was never sent a confirmation email like I was told I would. And they never checked into my missing $50 like they had stated. When the flowers were finally received, they were nothing like what I had paid for!
Not even close.The first picture is what was received and second is what I had ordered (the purple flowers).
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..."
- "Wow... Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express). My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "Every time I come to Walmart in Fargo, ND the Somalians are just standing around talking while everyone is working their *** off. Wtf has America come to?!?..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."