Flower Delivery Express - Review about Flowers from Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed.The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had left on vacation.
I was never sent a confirmation email like I was told I would. And they never checked into my missing $50 like they had stated. When the flowers were finally received, they were nothing like what I had paid for!
Not even close.The first picture is what was received and second is what I had ordered (the purple flowers).
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..."
- "I don't even have to say anything. What Was received/what was ordered. I'm trying to contact them my call will not go through. Do not order from them EVER!!!..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Every time I come to Walmart in Fargo, ND the Somalians are just standing around talking while everyone is working their *** off. Wtf has America come to?!?..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."