Sauk Rapids, Minnesota

Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed.The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had left on vacation.

I was never sent a confirmation email like I was told I would. And they never checked into my missing $50 like they had stated. When the flowers were finally received, they were nothing like what I had paid for!

Not even close.The first picture is what was received and second is what I had ordered (the purple flowers).

Review about: Flowers.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

sherylmarsh

I understand a class-action lawsuit is being initiated by Andrew Levetown of Levetown & Jenkins.(703) 618-2264; alevetown@levjen.com.

He is taking the case on contingency, so there is no cost to participate.Please contact him so we can hopefully make a difference and prevent others from being scammed by Flower Delivery Express.