Flower Delivery Express - Review about Funeral Flowers from Washington, Missouri
Sent flowers for my life long friend's fathers funeral and I was totally embarrassed by what was sent.The flowers received looked like something I would send to my Mom for Mother's Day.
Not even close to what was represented on the web site.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..."
- "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Sending emails with pictures was useless with the email I was given. The hotel I stayed at needs to be torn down. The wall paper peeling in my room..."
- "This company is an absolute SCAM! They do claim that Josh Duhmel owes his career success to them, which is a lie! I messaged him, myself, here is a photo:..."
- "I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life with this company. It's ridiculous that my flowers weren't delivered in a timely fashion, and as..."