Sent flowers for my life long friend's fathers funeral and I was totally embarrassed by what was sent.The flowers received looked like something I would send to my Mom for Mother's Day.
Not even close to what was represented on the web site.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral. She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered. After much run..."
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "Sending emails with pictures was useless with the email I was given. The hotel I stayed at needs to be torn down. The wall paper peeling in my room..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."
- "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."