Flower Delivery Express - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from El Paso, Texas
I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't want any problems with delivery.They did deliver the flowers on Friday May 8th, however they were dead and broken with a few fresh flowers.
In a different order for my mother delivery was set for the 9th of May that way she could be home and they would be there before Mother's Day. Her flowers never showed up that day. I was in airports all day and didn't have time to call. So I called Sunday morning (on mothers day).
I explained to the lady that answered the phone and she said she put in a complaint and I would get a call back or email within two hours. Well I waited 3hrs and called back again. I explained my frustration and issues with the lady who answered the phone. She said she would put in a complaint and to wait for a call and I asked her if she had a supervisor and she said that she did.
Then I explained that I didn't want to do the complaint process because they haven't called back still and I was not willing to wait any longer. Mainly being very angry about my mother in laws dead flowers. I told her I want to talk to her supervisor which she then claimed she didn't have a supervisor. I said "unless you own the company you have a supervisor" she continued to say that she didn't have a supervisor until I started to raise my voice then cut me off in the middle of a sentence and put me on hold.
When the supervisor finally answered the phone she promised everything would be fixed. She said I would get two dozen roses and a medium box is chocolates sent to my mother in law, and my mothers flowers would be sent the next day with an upgrade (extra flowers), I would get a partial refund, and $150 credit for my next order. Well my moms flowers ended up being delivered on Mother's Day without the upgrade and the picture below was my mother in laws replacement flowers that came in a cardboard box with a box of chocolates with 4 pieces of chocolate. I got no "partial refund" and no store credit that should've been emailed to me.
Needless to say that I will NEVER order from this company ever again and I'm beyond pissed!My advice is to take your money elsewhere and please get the flowers to who you want on time with the quality that you're expecting!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me..."
- "Wow... Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express). My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I..."
- "Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t..."
- "SOMETHINGSPHISHY------------------------------------------------ />Order Number: 19011Detailed Invoice: https://www.somethingsphishy.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=19011Date Ordered: Sunday 22 September, 2013The comments for your order areAFTER REVEIWING YOUR E-MAILS FROM THE LAST ORDER, WE HAVE DECIDED TO NOT DO BUSINESS..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."