I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't want any problems with delivery.They did deliver the flowers on Friday May 8th, however they were dead and broken with a few fresh flowers.
In a different order for my mother delivery was set for the 9th of May that way she could be home and they would be there before Mother's Day. Her flowers never showed up that day. I was in airports all day and didn't have time to call. So I called Sunday morning (on mothers day).
I explained to the lady that answered the phone and she said she put in a complaint and I would get a call back or email within two hours. Well I waited 3hrs and called back again. I explained my frustration and issues with the lady who answered the phone. She said she would put in a complaint and to wait for a call and I asked her if she had a supervisor and she said that she did.
Then I explained that I didn't want to do the complaint process because they haven't called back still and I was not willing to wait any longer. Mainly being very angry about my mother in laws dead flowers. I told her I want to talk to her supervisor which she then claimed she didn't have a supervisor. I said "unless you own the company you have a supervisor" she continued to say that she didn't have a supervisor until I started to raise my voice then cut me off in the middle of a sentence and put me on hold.
When the supervisor finally answered the phone she promised everything would be fixed. She said I would get two dozen roses and a medium box is chocolates sent to my mother in law, and my mothers flowers would be sent the next day with an upgrade (extra flowers), I would get a partial refund, and $150 credit for my next order. Well my moms flowers ended up being delivered on Mother's Day without the upgrade and the picture below was my mother in laws replacement flowers that came in a cardboard box with a box of chocolates with 4 pieces of chocolate. I got no "partial refund" and no store credit that should've been emailed to me.
Needless to say that I will NEVER order from this company ever again and I'm beyond pissed!My advice is to take your money elsewhere and please get the flowers to who you want on time with the quality that you're expecting!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often. This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch..."
- "Got scammed.bought the pink flowers and got the other.not even close. I am livid...."
- "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..."
- "I have ordered two of the same frame for my children and paid extra for personalization. Orders were for exactly the same font. There was no color choice offered for..."
- "I read through most of the reviews/complaints on this site concerning problems with nextdaypets or breeders advertising on the site. I was looking for a mini-dachshund for my..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."