Flower Delivery Express - What a scam?!!!!!!1

Dear ...... Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company.

I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of failure we take lightly. I recognize that simple words are not enough to minimize your disappointment. With this in mind, I would like to offer you our special credit that you can use online at flowerdeliveryexpress.com.

Just apply the credit during the checkout process. The following codes are two $50 credits: 48... and 15.... Credits cannot be used or combined with any other offer.

A FDE® rebate/store credit may only be used for purchases online at Flowerdeliveryexpress.com, but may not be used over the phone. We would like another chance to demonstrate our commitment to you as a customer.

Regardless of whether you choose to utilize this credit, I want you to know that your experience will be the subject of discussion with our entire management staff. My Sincere Regrets, Wesley Berry, CEO

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

The promos I received for my complaint as above letter NEVER worked!!!

Flower Delivery Express - 800wesleys is scam

Turnaround Time

They delivered the flowers that I ordered a week late. When I complained about that they sent this email(below).

Today, I wanted to use that $50 reward!!! but promo code was not working. I tried to email address which is not working, tried phone number which is not in use. Found another number on web.

Called they told they don't accept promo codes. Really??? You are the one that gave me the promo code at first place. Stay away from them, run as much away as you can!

Here is the email they send. You all feel free to try email address and phone number. From: customerrelations@800wesleys.com Date: June 25, 2016 at 5:10:19 PM EDT To: Subject: Floral Delivery Confirmation Reply-To: customerrelations@800wesleys.com Dear G..... T....., We have successfully delivered your order to N........

& S........ We sincerely appreciate your trust in us and would like to reward you with a $50 rebate to use on your next order. To redeem it, simply enter 15305 in the Promo field at checkout. This $50.00 rebate cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

While this rebate can't be combined with any other offer or promotion, it can only be redeemed online and is governed by our terms and conditions. For more information please click the following link http://flowerdeliveryexpress.com/aboutus.php You can also call us at (800) 937-5397. For your convenience please reference order number 90239574. Tell us how we did!

We pride ourselves in our customer service and would love to hear any comments you may have. Feedback Any issues or problems and we will do our best to resolve it. On behalf of the entire customer service team, we truly appreciate that you chose us to be part of this important day. Sincerely, Customer Service Flower Delivery Express P.S.

We welcome your comments and suggestions!

Our CEO Wesley Berry invites you to join our Executive Advisory Board by completing this survey to help improve your shopping experience. If you'd like to contact our customer service please click here, and if you would like to track your order please visit flowerdeliveryexpress.com and click on the "Track my order" tab in the navigation.

Flower Delivery Express - Credits

They keep sending me e-mails saying I have a credit. When I try to go to the site through their link, it say "whoops". What a joke they are.

I ordered flowers from them before and now can't even get to the site.

They continually blow up my mail box.

This company needs to go out of business. I will get the word out to as many people as I can to NOT do business with them.

I tried every e-mail they sent and to no avail. Very disgusted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Customer Care.

Flower Delivery Express - No flowers delivered as promised

Flowers direct has refused to give me my money back sand will not let me buy other products they sell. They have held my visa money since Mother's Day this May. 2016.

Received a phone call on Mothers day. Out of flowers cannot fill order.

I want my money back but they ignore all requests for same.

Lou

A b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w X y z Q w er t you io p a s do gh

H j k l z X c v b n m , .

Sorry do not know what to say so angry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Customer Care.

Flower Delivery Express, Matthew Berry Flowers

My story begins when my wife ordered 14 red balloons for her fathers memorial two years to the day of his death. She received 6 yellow balloons, 2 white, one blue and one Milar smiley face balloon.

Then the florist that delivered told my wife to F@!# off and hung up. Then the supposed CEO sent an email with 100.00 in credits. Flash forward to today where I ordered 30 tulips for my Mom's birthday and one day before her surgery and they were never delivered and sent to Minnesota instead of Mississippi. I called to get this resolved and they said there was nothing they could do until the next week and would refund my money.

These people are the biggest scam artist of all time. They bait and switch, send dead flowers and never deliver on their promises. READ ALL THE REVIEWS. Please send this on every social media outlet you have available as they need to be stopped.

They take very important family occasions and make you look horrible and make you feel worse!!!!! Spread the word.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Preferred solution: I want their name destroyed!!!.

Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service Review from Riverside, California

2.1
Turnaround Time

Placed order on line at 7am for same day delivery. Paid extra for same day.

They waited all day no delivery made. I called and makia stated they werent scheduled till today? I asked to be refunded for the same day. She stated she would.

They will be gone after noon today and its 110 degrees the flowers will die if not delivered before noon. Mikia said she will call florist. Sad that they offer a service not reliable.

I will not use them again. They arent cheap anyways.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Flower Delivery Express - *** service

Avon,Colorado
Turnaround Time

literally the worst company in the world with the shittiest customer service. They have messed up 2 deliveries of mine now and only try to give back a credit and don't handle complaints professionally.

I will never even think about looking to use this company again because overall it is just poor and disgusting. I had a $31.oo credit which I purchased $18.00 worth of flowers, credit card was processed and my total came out to $48.00. how that does even happen???? every phone call I had from them it sounded like their staff was taking a *** nap and had no idea how to handle such *** service.

this company sucks and should not even exist. day ruined for sure to barely say the least.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

I didn't like: No same day delivery, Poor customer service, Extra charges.

Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Turnaround Time

Horrible!!!If I could give a -5 rating I would. Delivery was not made as requested.

Then when I was told the deliver cut off was 6pm at 713pm and they were already closed for the day. I was told I could be given a $50 in store credit. I thought I was going to lose my mind. This is the 2nd time I ordered from this place and the 2nd time my delivery was "delayed".

NEVER AGAIN. I recommend a more reputable company

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Florissant, Missouri, United States #1190038

first time bad and you order again from them ?

Flower Delivery Express - Worst service on every level

Update by user Sep 02, 2016

my bank made this scam good and returned my funds to my account... have yet to have any response from this company in any way...no problem...never again....anyone that wants to know how I was served by this company need only read this complaint....along with all of the rest of them here.... having a hard time finding more than just a drip and a drab of positive experiences with others.....

Update by user Jul 22, 2016

STILL waiting on refund..............

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2016

I ordered flowers for my sister, who was ill.... I spent an additional money on Balloon, and yet another 15.00 to have it delivered the next day...

after not hearing anything all day from my sister about the "surprise" flowers that I sent to her... I checked the delivery status that they provide online....the message simply said flowers werent delivered yet...and it was going on 5pm (toward end of business day)... when I called the company to find out what was happening, the rep... (couldnt understand hardly anything she was saying...as obviously English was not her first language)....

finally she put a man on the phone who informed me that flowers were not going to be delivered as the address was incorrect... they had ALL day to discover that.... they also had MY phone number as the contact info...if I hadnt called to check on them.... I would have NEVER even known that my sister didnt get the flowers....very disappointed...

I canceled the order....I was told that my money would be returned within a few days... mid week at latest.... it is now a full week... and still no money...when I called them this morning to find out what the delay was THIS time....

again, I got a rep on the phone that I couldnt understand very well.... she was condescending, abrupt and just down right rude...as of this writing... ( I just checked my account)...there is still no money....I would never use this company again....

and I would NEVER recommend them to anyone else... lesson learned...

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

I didn't like: No delivery but charged, Being ripped off.

Flower Delivery Express - DISSAPPOINTED AND DISSATISFIED!! What a SCAM!!

Turnaround Time

I ordered a $90 beautiful bouquet for my sister. I upgraded to their "best" arrangement for an extra $20 and of course the same day delivery.

My sister never got her flowers on her birthday, so I called the customer service and Beya (one of the rep.) answered the phone and placed me on hold. After being on hold for 20 mins, another rep. came on and said she was one of the supervisors (Verdis)and apologized and tried to help me. She stated that they had no control over what happened.

She was nice and promised an even better upgrade for that bouquet and said they will deliver today. It was delivered 3 hours and it was the RIDICULOUS! It didn't look anything like the picture on the website. It was tiny and small with just 3 roses and 6 flowers and a cheap clear round vase.

Some of the flowers shown on the website were not even on the arrangement! It was supposed to be a full square vase with multiple flowers and greenery. I wish I could upload a pic to this review!! It was an embarrassing piece of arrangement to be honest.

I would never order such for my sister. I am so furious with this and after I apologized to my sister, I called the costumer rep once again and got a supervisor who couldn't help me and when I asked for a manager, there were none of course!

She gave me an email and told me to email them!!

This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Reason of review: delivery, false advertising, bad quality, dissappointed, pricing.

I didn't like: False advertising, Not what i paid for, Missed the occation, Not same day delivery.