Flower Delivery Express in Delhi, Delhi - Placed order for flowers to be sent to my sister on her B'day! It never got delivered.

I placed order on 21 June 2016 for Texas for flowers to be delivered to my sister on her birthday on 22 June. The never delivered. My sister lives there and i wanted to surprise her and remind her that how special she is to us. But they have ruined the plan and spirit as well.

Flower business in not an ordinary plain affair it is all about feelings and emotion that one sends in form of flowers. How can these vendors degrade and ignore the gist of this beautiful nobel business. By doing such things they bring bad name to this particular service, society, community and yes to their country. I placed this order from India and now realized that I shud have opted for the service from some Indian vendors.

Here is the detail of my order -

Order Confirmation # 90234242

Birthday Bouquet Designed by Florist $69.99

Please help to get my refund.

Best regards,

Sabina Kadam

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service Review from West Palm Beach, Florida

1.2
Turnaround Time

After purchasing a same day delivery order, I received an email at the end of the day saying it could not be delivered. Then, I received another email saying it was en route and would be delivered.

Today, I got another call asking how I would like to proceed, either rescheduling my order or cancelling. First of all, I find it very unprofessional to wait until the end of the day to notify someone that their same day delivery order could not be delivered. I NEEDED those delivered yesterday and had I been informed earlier that the delivery could not be made I could have gone elsewhere that COULD make a same day delivery. My order was placed around noon and it took 4 hours to figure out that they could not be delivered?

I think not.

I would NEVER recommend this business to anyone....at least not if you need a reliable company that will complete orders as expected. I am still not sure if they were delivered or not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Flower Delivery Express in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - I order flowers I was told that I had a credit of 51.26 When I tried to order flowers i was told that i could not use my credit. I would have to spend more money . What i wanted to order was 24.00 .

Turnaround Time

The company was very inconsiderate they refused to give me a refund also they wanted to charge me more money. I spoke to the supervisor and she also refused to accommodate me.

The customer service was rude. I stayed on the phone an hour trying to get proper service. Customer service there was nothing that she could do for me. I have not received any flowers nor have I received a refund.

My coupon code is DaD 619.

When I called to order the flowers they insisted that I must pay 99.00 on top of the credit that I had. I was cheated out of my credit .This company is very bad and rude I will never order anything from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.

Reason of review: I also had problems with payment also honorning their promotions. .

I didn't like: I feel like this company is a scam.

Flower Delivery Express in Fort Myers, Florida - False Advertising

2.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for mother's day. The flowers were ok but the wrong card was sent.

I called a total of 32 times!! to get the right card sent out. They gave me horrible customer service I had to explain the situation to EVERY person I spoke to. In the end they just told me they had no idea what happened to the card and asked me to tell them again what to write.

Then they said they could not send just a card. My response was " well send her flowers with the card because this was your mistake and your website say 100% satisfaction guaranteed!" they send a dozen roses that were packed carelessly and they looked like they were dying.

DONT USED THEM. Horrible experience!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cutomer service not returing calls.

Flower Delivery Express in Houston, Texas - Simple Review #1464924583

Criminals!!! Losers!!!

Awful!!! DO NOT order from these thieves!!!!

Flower Delivery Express in New York, New York - Not just poor service - actually dishonest

Turnaround Time

Ordered a bouquet for my wife who is out of town on our 10th anniversary. I was charged more than what was initially advertised on the web site, but I went ahead with it.

I got an email that it was delivered, but then I called her hotel and NOTHING was delivered. I next called FDE, and they assured me it would be delivered in a few minutes. 3 hours later, the day is over. She has gone to bed and leaves early tomorrow.

No flowers.

This company delivered only lies and disappointment. This company should be OUT OF BUSINESS after so many people have had this experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Never having to do business with them again, Never having to do business with again.

I didn't like: Being cheated, This company is a scam, Worst delivery service, Being lied to, Confusing pricing, Lying customer service, Delivery late.

Flower Delivery Express in Grayslake, Illinois - Simple Review #1464696080

My children sent me flowers from this website for Mothers Day and they never arrived. Customer service said that they were delivered.

Well, they may have been delivered but NOT to my home.

Very disappointed. Someone other than me

Got my Mothers Day flowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Resolved: Flower Delivery Express Customer Care Review from Riverview, Florida

Resolved

WARNING!!! Tried to order a large plant with flowers for a funeral.

The person on the phone was foreign and we couldn't understand her and vise versa.

Concerned the order would not be correct, I called back immediately to cancel the order and they put me on hold for 20 min. Said they authorized a full credit and I would get a confirmation email. My full credit is a STORE credit to be used for online orders only - no phone orders.

NOBODY told me this.

This is STEALING. I'm out $100.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Obermark

Refunded amount to my credit card and gave me a complimentary $50 credit for future use. I am very pleased.

Flower Delivery Express Roses Flowers Review from Terrytown, Nebraska

1.3
Turnaround Time

Well on May 18, 2016. I ordered FOR MY GIRLFRIEND who lives over 10 hrs away from me and I was unable to go be there for her birthday the 2 dozen premium red roses and a card with a message that I got from a George strait song so u know it was a romantic quote was set to be delivered sat may 21, 2016 @ 10:00am TX time when she received the arrangement there were only 18 red roses not the 24 that equal the 2 dozen and the card with the heart felt romantic message of LOVE was not sent so she got 18 roses and no card from me for her birthday, THANKS FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS U MADE ME LOOK LIKE AN *** AND A *** ON HER VERY VERY SPECIAL DAY...

Product or Service Mentioned: Flower Delivery Express Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Flower Delivery Express in Sugar Land, Texas - Simple Review #1463869254

Turnaround Time

I ordered 64.00 worth of flowers on 4 30 for a funeral they never showed I called wanting my money back they said ten business days ! Here it is 5 21 no money I have called many times sick to death of this company I guess ill call the bbb my lawyer and the news im dead serious this is ridiculous get ready flowers express !

Reason of review: Problems with payment.