Saint Louis, Missouri
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick.I ordered the flowers online, when I got to check out it showed that I was paying $27 (for the smallest arrangement) with the promo amount so that meant that the total for this arrangement pictures was $78.

Okay, the sad part is that when I received the email confirmation of the order and also checked my bank account, they had charged me $57 instead of $27. They robbed me! So I paid over $100 for the arrangement you see!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have tried to contact them 4 times in the past week and no return call or email from anyone.I am going to turn them into the BBB and call my local TV station to have them investigated if they do not call me soon!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Get Well Flowers.

I didn't like: No way to cancel, Customer service process, Shell game they played with my rebate.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $110
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.