Flower Delivery Express - ROBBED AND PISSED
I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick.I ordered the flowers online, when I got to check out it showed that I was paying $27 (for the smallest arrangement) with the promo amount so that meant that the total for this arrangement pictures was $78.
Okay, the sad part is that when I received the email confirmation of the order and also checked my bank account, they had charged me $57 instead of $27. They robbed me! So I paid over $100 for the arrangement you see!
Also, I have tried to contact them 4 times in the past week and no return call or email from anyone.I am going to turn them into the BBB and call my local TV station to have them investigated if they do not call me soon!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No way to cancel
- Customer service process
- Shell game they played with my rebate
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Get Well Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..."
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "I've had my sketchers for around 2 months! These are my casual shoes. I don't wear them to work, just around the house or for errands. Enclosed is a picture..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Epic footage found below in, what is, my first documentary short ever produced. Being self-employed, I was forced to go through healthcare.gov to get individual health insurance. The..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."