Flower Delivery Express - ROBBED AND PISSED
I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick.I ordered the flowers online, when I got to check out it showed that I was paying $27 (for the smallest arrangement) with the promo amount so that meant that the total for this arrangement pictures was $78.
Okay, the sad part is that when I received the email confirmation of the order and also checked my bank account, they had charged me $57 instead of $27. They robbed me! So I paid over $100 for the arrangement you see!
Also, I have tried to contact them 4 times in the past week and no return call or email from anyone.I am going to turn them into the BBB and call my local TV station to have them investigated if they do not call me soon!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No way to cancel
- Customer service process
- Shell game they played with my rebate
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Get Well Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Its my wedding anniversary and i couldnt see my arrangement being assigned so i try calling all i get is indians directing me to other numbers was strange then..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell. There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed. I cut my knee on the cart..."
- "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..."