Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick.I ordered the flowers online, when I got to check out it showed that I was paying $27 (for the smallest arrangement) with the promo amount so that meant that the total for this arrangement pictures was $78.

Okay, the sad part is that when I received the email confirmation of the order and also checked my bank account, they had charged me $57 instead of $27. They robbed me! So I paid over $100 for the arrangement you see!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have tried to contact them 4 times in the past week and no return call or email from anyone.I am going to turn them into the BBB and call my local TV station to have them investigated if they do not call me soon!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no way to cancel and customer service process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of flower delivery express flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $110. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments