Ordered 2 doz.roses and received only 1 doz.
They were all wilted with brown spots on the leaves and petals. This company will not refund. They offered a replacement for the next day. The day AFTER valentines day.
Good luck getting through to customer service. I called for about 3 hours, only getting a busy signal.
When it finally rang, I was on hold for about 15 minutes before a recording told me to describe my complaint and they would email back.I got an email with a so sorry and a coupon code for a discount on my next purchase.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Two Dozen Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..."
- "Spent $164.46 for a anniversary delivery yesterday. Promised it be there in 4 hours... MY WIFE Still doesnt have them... a over 30 hours later... There is a letter on..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "Outrageous...a place to never buy from again. After a conspicuously fraudulent misrepresentation in regard to material used in a product, and then having that product (wall mounted) fall off the..."