Ordered 2 doz.roses and received only 1 doz.

They were all wilted with brown spots on the leaves and petals. This company will not refund. They offered a replacement for the next day. The day AFTER valentines day.

Good luck getting through to customer service. I called for about 3 hours, only getting a busy signal.

When it finally rang, I was on hold for about 15 minutes before a recording told me to describe my complaint and they would email back.I got an email with a so sorry and a coupon code for a discount on my next purchase.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flower delivery express delivery service. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more