What I ordered and what was delivered were not even remotely similar (see photo)!
It is almost impossible to get a hold of any type of customer service. It is all automated. They even have an automated message that appears as if the person on the line can't hear you, then they hang up on you.
I finally contacted them and they said in order to get a refund, I would have had to contact them 24 hours after delivery. How is this possible when you deliver to someone in another city as a surprise gift?
0 stars. Worst company ever. AVOID!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "Flowers delivered to a wake were half dead, looked just thrown together and did not look anything like the photo online. I paid $111.11 for this mess! No response from..."
- "Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50..."
- "Very upset I even went to Mexico in the first place. This dentist is very unethical and only cares about the patients that can bring him the most referrals in..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."