Los Angeles, California

What I ordered and what was delivered were not even remotely similar (see photo)!

It is almost impossible to get a hold of any type of customer service. It is all automated. They even have an automated message that appears as if the person on the line can't hear you, then they hang up on you.

I finally contacted them and they said in order to get a refund, I would have had to contact them 24 hours after delivery. How is this possible when you deliver to someone in another city as a surprise gift?

0 stars. Worst company ever. AVOID!!!!

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $48
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Dlominac
Los Angeles, California, United States #659847

I called them within 24 hours and I was denied any refund. They have a different lie for each victim. Call your credit card company and contest the charge for not delivering what they represent, any flower site will claim there could be substitutions but they must be comparable, this company is a fraud.

Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Panty Deal - I will have to pay in order to sell PantyDeal Panty Deal "..... xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx As far as I know it..." Read more