Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198.Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could do a FTD arrangement (as their site stated they are affiliated with the FTD service) - Joy to the World in a red vase.

The vase I received was clear and I did not get the flowers I ordered. They were dying, mismatched and my local Publix would be ashamed to sell these in their store. I've spent $12 in Publix and get a beautiful bouquet. Flowers Express didn't send a flower arrangement as ordered but loose flowers in a box that didn't match and it wasn't what was ordered.

My family member received a strange looking white flower. Again, not what was ordered and not worth the money spent. My other family member never received the so called flower arrangement. I'm calling a law firm that specializes in class action law suits.

This can't continue.

Left photo is what Flowers Express said they could send, the rest of the photos are what I received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Failure to deliver item ordered
    • No subtotal screen with fees
    • Flowers not the design expected
    • Ability to cancel order

Reason of review:
All of the above and more.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ftd Joy To The World Holiday Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #759080 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 17 #1096034

Flowers are free.....

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about