Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED
Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198.Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could do a FTD arrangement (as their site stated they are affiliated with the FTD service) - Joy to the World in a red vase.
The vase I received was clear and I did not get the flowers I ordered. They were dying, mismatched and my local Publix would be ashamed to sell these in their store. I've spent $12 in Publix and get a beautiful bouquet. Flowers Express didn't send a flower arrangement as ordered but loose flowers in a box that didn't match and it wasn't what was ordered.
My family member received a strange looking white flower. Again, not what was ordered and not worth the money spent. My other family member never received the so called flower arrangement. I'm calling a law firm that specializes in class action law suits.
This can't continue.
Left photo is what Flowers Express said they could send, the rest of the photos are what I received.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to deliver item ordered
- No subtotal screen with fees
- Flowers not the design expected
- Ability to cancel order
- Reason of review:
- All of the above and more.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Joy To The World Holiday Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..."
- "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "I reached out to Hardwood Specialists by phone last month. I had a badly eaten floor by termites. I spoke with the Salesperson -- Ken Zand. He came by and..."
- "I received a Lane recliner for a Christmas present. It was purchased at Dillards in San Antonio. After 6 months, screws started to fall out of the chair...."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."