Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198.Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could do a FTD arrangement (as their site stated they are affiliated with the FTD service) - Joy to the World in a red vase.

The vase I received was clear and I did not get the flowers I ordered. They were dying, mismatched and my local Publix would be ashamed to sell these in their store. I've spent $12 in Publix and get a beautiful bouquet. Flowers Express didn't send a flower arrangement as ordered but loose flowers in a box that didn't match and it wasn't what was ordered.

My family member received a strange looking white flower. Again, not what was ordered and not worth the money spent. My other family member never received the so called flower arrangement. I'm calling a law firm that specializes in class action law suits.

This can't continue.

Left photo is what Flowers Express said they could send, the rest of the photos are what I received.

Review about: Ftd Joy To The World Holiday Bouquet.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver item ordered, No subtotal screen with fees, Flowers not the design expected, Ability to cancel order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above and more. / $198
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review