Featured 100% full Not resolved

Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198.Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could do a FTD arrangement (as their site stated they are affiliated with the FTD service) - Joy to the World in a red vase.

The vase I received was clear and I did not get the flowers I ordered. They were dying, mismatched and my local Publix would be ashamed to sell these in their store. I've spent $12 in Publix and get a beautiful bouquet. Flowers Express didn't send a flower arrangement as ordered but loose flowers in a box that didn't match and it wasn't what was ordered.

My family member received a strange looking white flower. Again, not what was ordered and not worth the money spent. My other family member never received the so called flower arrangement. I'm calling a law firm that specializes in class action law suits.

This can't continue.

Left photo is what Flowers Express said they could send, the rest of the photos are what I received.

dsewell wrote the review because of "all of the above and more. " at Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $198 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to deliver item ordered, no subtotal screen with fees, flowers not the design expected and ability to cancel order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express ftd joy to the world holiday bouquet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments