Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED
Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198.Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could do a FTD arrangement (as their site stated they are affiliated with the FTD service) - Joy to the World in a red vase.
The vase I received was clear and I did not get the flowers I ordered. They were dying, mismatched and my local Publix would be ashamed to sell these in their store. I've spent $12 in Publix and get a beautiful bouquet. Flowers Express didn't send a flower arrangement as ordered but loose flowers in a box that didn't match and it wasn't what was ordered.
My family member received a strange looking white flower. Again, not what was ordered and not worth the money spent. My other family member never received the so called flower arrangement. I'm calling a law firm that specializes in class action law suits.
This can't continue.
Left photo is what Flowers Express said they could send, the rest of the photos are what I received.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to deliver item ordered
- No subtotal screen with fees
- Flowers not the design expected
- Ability to cancel order
- Reason of review:
- All of the above and more.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Joy To The World Holiday Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often. This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch..."
- "I received a coupon via email for 50% "flash sale". So I went to the site and picked out a pair of glasses. The price of the..."
- "Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in..."
- "I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal. ..let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."