Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED
Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198.Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could do a FTD arrangement (as their site stated they are affiliated with the FTD service) - Joy to the World in a red vase.
The vase I received was clear and I did not get the flowers I ordered. They were dying, mismatched and my local Publix would be ashamed to sell these in their store. I've spent $12 in Publix and get a beautiful bouquet. Flowers Express didn't send a flower arrangement as ordered but loose flowers in a box that didn't match and it wasn't what was ordered.
My family member received a strange looking white flower. Again, not what was ordered and not worth the money spent. My other family member never received the so called flower arrangement. I'm calling a law firm that specializes in class action law suits.
This can't continue.
Left photo is what Flowers Express said they could send, the rest of the photos are what I received.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to deliver item ordered
- No subtotal screen with fees
- Flowers not the design expected
- Ability to cancel order
- Reason of review:
- All of the above and more.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Joy To The World Holiday Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "Worst customer service ever, I wish I whould had read the yelp reviews about this website.Do yourself a favor and read the reviews nevvver in my entire life will I..."
- "Horrific!!!! I was given a rate via customer service 800 #, when I arrived at the unit the location manager "James" quoted me a different price and he said corporate..."
- "I bought a bedroom set for my 2year old 3 months ago. I have received most of it but the trundle bed and head board came broken. they have try..."
- "This site is by far the worse site I have ever been on. There arent many Christians on there and i have high suspicion the site is full of fake..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."