Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again
My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website.The site wasn't working so he had to go through the hassle of calling to place his order.
He spent $83. It arrived Friday before Valentine's Day. The picture shows many roses and lilies, what I received was 4 small, brown, DEAD roses and NO lilies, plus a few stems of, also dying, filler flowers such as carnations. We called and they offered to replace them.
We agreed, however, upon learning that the flowers wouldn't be here until Tuesday (after Valentine's) my husband spent the entire weekend calling, waiting on hold, talking to customer service reps who didn't speak english, getting consistently disconnected, trying to cancel the replacement and just get a refund (they gave us a faulty replacement order #). Finally, we decided to just contest the charge with our bank. The replacement flowers arrived Tuesday. These, were actually alive!
However, there were no roses at all and no lilies. It is a sad, thin bouquet of filler flowers that one would see for $10 at Walmart. I am APPALLED that this is what they consider worth $83 and all of our trouble! Now this morning, with no warning, we had the shipping company knocking our door down in order to reclaim the crappy flowers, as if WE'RE the crooks!
Good thing we saved the box!
I've attached pictures of the bouquet he bought, the exquisite upgrade, and what we received.So disappointed, what a scam.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about this company
- Dead flowers
- False advertising
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral. She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered. After much run..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."