1.4
Turnaround Time

My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website.The site wasn't working so he had to go through the hassle of calling to place his order.

He spent $83. It arrived Friday before Valentine's Day. The picture shows many roses and lilies, what I received was 4 small, brown, DEAD roses and NO lilies, plus a few stems of, also dying, filler flowers such as carnations. We called and they offered to replace them.

We agreed, however, upon learning that the flowers wouldn't be here until Tuesday (after Valentine's) my husband spent the entire weekend calling, waiting on hold, talking to customer service reps who didn't speak english, getting consistently disconnected, trying to cancel the replacement and just get a refund (they gave us a faulty replacement order #). Finally, we decided to just contest the charge with our bank. The replacement flowers arrived Tuesday. These, were actually alive!

However, there were no roses at all and no lilies. It is a sad, thin bouquet of filler flowers that one would see for $10 at Walmart. I am APPALLED that this is what they consider worth $83 and all of our trouble! Now this morning, with no warning, we had the shipping company knocking our door down in order to reclaim the crappy flowers, as if WE'RE the crooks!

Good thing we saved the box!

I've attached pictures of the bouquet he bought, the exquisite upgrade, and what we received.So disappointed, what a scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dead flowers and overpriced. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, damaged or defective" of flower delivery express bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $83. Flower Delivery Express needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments