Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again
My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website.The site wasn't working so he had to go through the hassle of calling to place his order.
He spent $83. It arrived Friday before Valentine's Day. The picture shows many roses and lilies, what I received was 4 small, brown, DEAD roses and NO lilies, plus a few stems of, also dying, filler flowers such as carnations. We called and they offered to replace them.
We agreed, however, upon learning that the flowers wouldn't be here until Tuesday (after Valentine's) my husband spent the entire weekend calling, waiting on hold, talking to customer service reps who didn't speak english, getting consistently disconnected, trying to cancel the replacement and just get a refund (they gave us a faulty replacement order #). Finally, we decided to just contest the charge with our bank. The replacement flowers arrived Tuesday. These, were actually alive!
However, there were no roses at all and no lilies. It is a sad, thin bouquet of filler flowers that one would see for $10 at Walmart. I am APPALLED that this is what they consider worth $83 and all of our trouble! Now this morning, with no warning, we had the shipping company knocking our door down in order to reclaim the crappy flowers, as if WE'RE the crooks!
Good thing we saved the box!
I've attached pictures of the bouquet he bought, the exquisite upgrade, and what we received.So disappointed, what a scam.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about this company
- Dead flowers
- False advertising
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ordered a floral arrangement for a family member's funeral. Had to change the date of delivery, but could never speak to anyone who knew what they were doing. ..."
- "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..."
- "Its my wedding anniversary and i couldnt see my arrangement being assigned so i try calling all i get is indians directing me to other numbers was strange then..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."