Logan, Utah
100% full Not resolved

My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website.The site wasn't working so he had to go through the hassle of calling to place his order.

He spent $83. It arrived Friday before Valentine's Day. The picture shows many roses and lilies, what I received was 4 small, brown, DEAD roses and NO lilies, plus a few stems of, also dying, filler flowers such as carnations. We called and they offered to replace them.

We agreed, however, upon learning that the flowers wouldn't be here until Tuesday (after Valentine's) my husband spent the entire weekend calling, waiting on hold, talking to customer service reps who didn't speak english, getting consistently disconnected, trying to cancel the replacement and just get a refund (they gave us a faulty replacement order #). Finally, we decided to just contest the charge with our bank. The replacement flowers arrived Tuesday. These, were actually alive!

However, there were no roses at all and no lilies. It is a sad, thin bouquet of filler flowers that one would see for $10 at Walmart. I am APPALLED that this is what they consider worth $83 and all of our trouble! Now this morning, with no warning, we had the shipping company knocking our door down in order to reclaim the crappy flowers, as if WE'RE the crooks!

Good thing we saved the box!

I've attached pictures of the bouquet he bought, the exquisite upgrade, and what we received.So disappointed, what a scam.

Review about: Flowers.

I didn't like: Dead flowers, Overpriced, False advertising, Customer service.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, damaged or defective / $83
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion