Featured Not resolved

I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75.I've added a photo of the mum beside a small 6" candle so that you can see it for yourself.

I could have bought this for less than $5 at home depot myself. I was humiliated and embarrassed. Called 4 times in a row and emailed the 'no customer service' dept 3 days in a row and still no response from them.

Will never use this company now that I've seen the Facebook pages and Yelp comments.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY-DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

This reviewer shared experience about "bad product & poor cust svc" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about flower delivery express bouquet from Flower Delivery Express was quality of product, customer service at all and do not order from them Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments