Greensboro, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75.I've added a photo of the mum beside a small 6" candle so that you can see it for yourself.

I could have bought this for less than $5 at home depot myself. I was humiliated and embarrassed. Called 4 times in a row and emailed the 'no customer service' dept 3 days in a row and still no response from them.

Will never use this company now that I've seen the Facebook pages and Yelp comments.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY-DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Sympathy Flowers.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Customer service at all, Do not order from them.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad Product & poor cust svc / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Flower Delivery Express Birthday Cake Flowers from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more