Plymouth, Massachusetts
Featured on Instagram 100% full

The first time I used Flower Delivery Express, the flowers were delivered a day late, but they gave me a credit for the next purchase of $30 - half the value of the arrangement.

The second time I used them, I used the $30 credit and another $60 for a milestone Birthday gift. Flower Delivery Express delivered on-time, a modest $30.00 six-flower Christmas arrangement (not a birthday arrangement as ordered). In reviewing the arrangement offerings on the internet, what was delivered looked to be in the $20 - $30 category. Six flowers for nearly $90.00 which included a $20 service (delivery?) charge.

They fooled me twice... Don't be a victim.

Review about: Overcharge.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

SCAMMED
Seattle, Washington, United States #950591

BAIT AND SWICTH. PRICE CHANGES IN CART AND MULTIPLE CHARGES ARE ADDED. OVER $90 FOR $19.99 ARANGEMENT.

FlowerCRAP
Seattle, Washington, United States #950590

6 days after birthday still no flowers.Tried to CANEL after 3 days but phone reps can only take orders.

Customer service page won't send, how convenient.

E-mails ignored, PayPal was told I must accept "other flowers and delivery options".

STAY AWAY or just burn your money!!!