Featured 100% full

The first time I used Flower Delivery Express, the flowers were delivered a day late, but they gave me a credit for the next purchase of $30 - half the value of the arrangement.

The second time I used them, I used the $30 credit and another $60 for a milestone Birthday gift. Flower Delivery Express delivered on-time, a modest $30.00 six-flower Christmas arrangement (not a birthday arrangement as ordered). In reviewing the arrangement offerings on the internet, what was delivered looked to be in the $20 - $30 category. Six flowers for nearly $90.00 which included a $20 service (delivery?) charge.

They fooled me twice... Don't be a victim.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #950591

BAIT AND SWICTH. PRICE CHANGES IN CART AND MULTIPLE CHARGES ARE ADDED. OVER $90 FOR $19.99 ARANGEMENT.

Seattle, Washington, United States #950590

6 days after birthday still no flowers.Tried to CANEL after 3 days but phone reps can only take orders.

Customer service page won't send, how convenient.

E-mails ignored, PayPal was told I must accept "other flowers and delivery options".

STAY AWAY or just burn your money!!!

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more