Yukon, Oklahoma
100% full Not resolved

I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY.

WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO TELL YOU I ABOUT FELL IN THE FLOOR! FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED MY EYEBALLS! IF MY FAMILY HAD RAN THEIR COMPANY IN THIS FASHION CUSTOMERS WOULD HAVE TARRED AND FEATHERED US. YOU’RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR WORD.

HUGE TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!  

WHAT I ORDERED AND WHAT WAS RECEIVED FOR AN OVER $100.00 ORDER!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!:-( NOT EVEN A BOW!

NOW THE RUN AROUND BEGINS WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE…..NO ONE KNOWS A DARN THING!! DARN SURE DID WHEN THEY WERE TAKING MY MONEY!!!!! SCAM!!

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED IS HOG WASH!! TURNING YOU INTO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT FOR THE WAY YOU SCAM FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Baby Girl Bouquet.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!! / $110
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion