Fort Myers, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a bouquet with this company for a birthday and I received a duplicate bill.I was trying to get in contact with customer support and has been impossible.

I'm also disappointed with the bouquet that I received, I think that in any mall I could buy a better one. On the other hand I had to call several times because there was a delay in the delivery and they charged me for a one-day delivery.

I wouldn't recommend this company, they are very unprofessional.I attached a screenshot of my credit card summary to prove my problem.

Sincerely, Thais

Review about: Fde Birthday Flowers.

I didn't like: Being ignored by customer service, Totally dislike.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $78
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily from Las Vegas, Nevada Flower Delivery Express "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more