100% full Not resolved
1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a bouquet with this company for a birthday and I received a duplicate bill.I was trying to get in contact with customer support and has been impossible.

I'm also disappointed with the bouquet that I received, I think that in any mall I could buy a better one. On the other hand I had to call several times because there was a delay in the delivery and they charged me for a one-day delivery.

I wouldn't recommend this company, they are very unprofessional.I attached a screenshot of my credit card summary to prove my problem.

Sincerely, Thais

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of flower delivery express bouquet from Flower Delivery Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $78 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ignored by customer service and totally dislike. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments