Oklahoma, United States
100% full Not resolved

I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE!THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN A PURPLE VISE FOR $93.28 PAID AN EXTRA $7.99 TO HAVE IT DELIVERED IN 4 HOUR IT TOOK 7 1/2 HOURS AND IT WAS WRONG!!

IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I ORDERED AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURE ITS ALL PINK WITH NO ROSES AND A CLEAR VISE... WHEN CONTACTING THEM THEY SAID THEY COULD REFUND $10 OF MY MONEY!! AND THE FLORIST SAID THAT WAS THE BEST THEY COULD DO... AFTER I HAD BEEN HUNG UP ON TWICE..

THAT IS NOT GOOD BIZ IN MY BOOK!

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM "Flower Delivery Express or Wesley Berry Flowers EVER AGAIN...BUYERS BEWARE!

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

I didn't like: Customer service at all, Do not understand english, Rudeness of operator, Lack of honesty of delivery, No customer service.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, PROBLEM WITH DELIVERY, NOT AS DESCRIBED,AND WE HUNG UP ON TWICE! / $93
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Flower Delivery Express Birthday Cake Flowers from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Sunshine And Tulips Bouquet from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more Ace Canopy - Setting up 14 x 20 Ace Canopy "We set up our new canopy today. We used the last one for at least 15 years. We take the cover off only for PA snows. Putting the frame together..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more