2.5

I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE!THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN A PURPLE VISE FOR $93.28 PAID AN EXTRA $7.99 TO HAVE IT DELIVERED IN 4 HOUR IT TOOK 7 1/2 HOURS AND IT WAS WRONG!!

IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I ORDERED AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURE ITS ALL PINK WITH NO ROSES AND A CLEAR VISE... WHEN CONTACTING THEM THEY SAID THEY COULD REFUND $10 OF MY MONEY!! AND THE FLORIST SAID THAT WAS THE BEST THEY COULD DO... AFTER I HAD BEEN HUNG UP ON TWICE..

THAT IS NOT GOOD BIZ IN MY BOOK!

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM "Flower Delivery Express or Wesley Berry Flowers EVER AGAIN...BUYERS BEWARE!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, problem with delivery, not as described,and we hung up on twice!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $93. This person is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about flower arrangement at Flower Delivery Express was customer service at all, do not understand english and rudeness of operator Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments