Oklahoma, United States
100% full Not resolved

I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE!THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN A PURPLE VISE FOR $93.28 PAID AN EXTRA $7.99 TO HAVE IT DELIVERED IN 4 HOUR IT TOOK 7 1/2 HOURS AND IT WAS WRONG!!

IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I ORDERED AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURE ITS ALL PINK WITH NO ROSES AND A CLEAR VISE... WHEN CONTACTING THEM THEY SAID THEY COULD REFUND $10 OF MY MONEY!! AND THE FLORIST SAID THAT WAS THE BEST THEY COULD DO... AFTER I HAD BEEN HUNG UP ON TWICE..

THAT IS NOT GOOD BIZ IN MY BOOK!

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM "Flower Delivery Express or Wesley Berry Flowers EVER AGAIN...BUYERS BEWARE!

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

I didn't like: Customer service at all, Do not understand english, Rudeness of operator, Lack of honesty of delivery, No customer service.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, PROBLEM WITH DELIVERY, NOT AS DESCRIBED,AND WE HUNG UP ON TWICE! / $93
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Birthday Flowers from Clearwater, Florida Flower Delivery Express "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more