Des Moines, Iowa

I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com.

They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s day to avoid the rush and to ensure good quality flowers.

I ordered the Blissfully Yours Bouquet (please photo). When not received, I called their customer service the next morning (February 11th) and was told that the bouquet would be upgraded and delivered the next day (February 12th). They were delivered mid-afternoon February 12th. AND not the bouquet I ordered!!! AND not what I'd call an upgrade!

There were :

four red roses were mostly black on all the petal edges.

four peach roses were badly wilted.

four yellow roses just looked okay.

Much of the leaves had fallen off and were already crunchy.

The nicest (the yellow) roses were marginal at best when received yesterday. They are drooping this morning and my wife is so embarrassed by the bouquet (at work) that she has asked me if she can just throw them away.

I have called numerous times. Sent 2 emails and a FB message. No response. NEVER AGAIN!! $50 down the tubes AND an unhappy wife!

Review about: Valentines Day Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.