I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com.
They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s day to avoid the rush and to ensure good quality flowers.
I ordered the Blissfully Yours Bouquet (please photo). When not received, I called their customer service the next morning (February 11th) and was told that the bouquet would be upgraded and delivered the next day (February 12th). They were delivered mid-afternoon February 12th. AND not the bouquet I ordered!!! AND not what I'd call an upgrade!
There were :
four red roses were mostly black on all the petal edges.
four peach roses were badly wilted.
four yellow roses just looked okay.
Much of the leaves had fallen off and were already crunchy.
The nicest (the yellow) roses were marginal at best when received yesterday. They are drooping this morning and my wife is so embarrassed by the bouquet (at work) that she has asked me if she can just throw them away.
I have called numerous times. Sent 2 emails and a FB message. No response. NEVER AGAIN!! $50 down the tubes AND an unhappy wife!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..."
- "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..."
- "Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free..."
- "Rushcard has BY FAR THEE WORST Customer Service I have EVER experienced bin my ENTIRE life!!! In the past 48 hours, I have had to call 22 times!!! I have..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."