I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com.
They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s day to avoid the rush and to ensure good quality flowers.
I ordered the Blissfully Yours Bouquet (please photo). When not received, I called their customer service the next morning (February 11th) and was told that the bouquet would be upgraded and delivered the next day (February 12th). They were delivered mid-afternoon February 12th. AND not the bouquet I ordered!!! AND not what I'd call an upgrade!
There were :
four red roses were mostly black on all the petal edges.
four peach roses were badly wilted.
four yellow roses just looked okay.
Much of the leaves had fallen off and were already crunchy.
The nicest (the yellow) roses were marginal at best when received yesterday. They are drooping this morning and my wife is so embarrassed by the bouquet (at work) that she has asked me if she can just throw them away.
I have called numerous times. Sent 2 emails and a FB message. No response. NEVER AGAIN!! $50 down the tubes AND an unhappy wife!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sent flowers for my life long friend's fathers funeral and I was totally embarrassed by what was sent. The flowers received looked like something I would send to my Mom..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17...."
- "We buy the 45 calorie bread. The last loaf I bought i couldnt use for sandwiches which is why I buy bread. It had huge air pocket holes in it...."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."