Flower Delivery Express - They falsely advertise, have horrible customer service, and miss delivery dates.
I wish I could give this company 0 stars.I currently have a BBB complaint filed against them because of the quality of their service, false advertising, and the way in which the customer service department handles problems.
My SO ordered flowers for me for my birthday, as we were on opposite sides of the state at the time. The flowers were scheduled to arrive the evening of 12/21, which was something he paid extra for. Since they didn't arrive he called them, and after a long wait and multiple unhelpful service reps they told him they would upgrade the flowers for his trouble but refused to give him a refund even though the flowers missed their delivery date. I have included multiple pictures of what I got.
I would absolutely NOT call that an upgrade. The comparison picture shows the $12 flowers I purchased at Walmart vs the $42 "upgraded" flowers I received from FDE. They ended up arriving at 11:00pm on 12/23. Half of the flowers are already wilting, the rest of them are at most worth $5 and then there are the filler Christmas tree branches, which aren't even part of the original arrangement nor requested.
Luckily, they are the only part of the entire arrangement that has any type of smell. I've also included a picture of what the flowers look like without the unwanted Christmas filler, just depressing. I called FDE's customer service, as they are supposed to be open 365/24/7 and have yet to hear back from them.
I've also tried their facebook, but it is evident that they delete all negative feedback or problems from that site so who knows when I will hear back.
Save yourself the time and aggravation and buy directly from a local florist.You will thank all of the negative reviewers here in the end.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Wow... Where do I start...7/21/15 I placed an order online with FDE (Flower Delivery Express). My husband I were sending flowers to our daughter who's B-Day was on 7/22/15. I..."
- "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..."
- "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."