Hobe Sound, Florida

I wish I could give this company 0 stars.I currently have a BBB complaint filed against them because of the quality of their service, false advertising, and the way in which the customer service department handles problems.

My SO ordered flowers for me for my birthday, as we were on opposite sides of the state at the time. The flowers were scheduled to arrive the evening of 12/21, which was something he paid extra for. Since they didn't arrive he called them, and after a long wait and multiple unhelpful service reps they told him they would upgrade the flowers for his trouble but refused to give him a refund even though the flowers missed their delivery date. I have included multiple pictures of what I got.

I would absolutely NOT call that an upgrade. The comparison picture shows the $12 flowers I purchased at Walmart vs the $42 "upgraded" flowers I received from FDE. They ended up arriving at 11:00pm on 12/23. Half of the flowers are already wilting, the rest of them are at most worth $5 and then there are the filler Christmas tree branches, which aren't even part of the original arrangement nor requested.

Luckily, they are the only part of the entire arrangement that has any type of smell. I've also included a picture of what the flowers look like without the unwanted Christmas filler, just depressing. I called FDE's customer service, as they are supposed to be open 365/24/7 and have yet to hear back from them.

I've also tried their facebook, but it is evident that they delete all negative feedback or problems from that site so who knows when I will hear back.

Save yourself the time and aggravation and buy directly from a local florist.You will thank all of the negative reviewers here in the end.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $42
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.